Number 21-5-4

Gary Bell Jr. is going to be number 21 next year-
    Kyle is going to be number 5-
    Kevin Pangos is going to be number 4-

They are all writing on Facebook about it-Like kids at X-Mas-
  • Bouldin4Prez
    Kennel Club Alum
    • Nov 2009

I think adding these kids on facebook and reading all of their posts is a little too far.... You don't know any of them personally, they have no clue who you are so let them be on the internet. We already know enough about these kids as it is.

Comment

• CDC84
      Super Moderator
      • Feb 2007

Spangler will be #1.

Comment

• zagporvida
        Kennel Club Material
        • Jul 2007

Well you don't have to add them to get this information, he has his wall public and even if you are not friends with him you can see that as well as the responses from the others.

Comment

• JohnOGU
          Professional Zag Fan
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Bouldin4Prez View Post
          I think adding these kids on facebook and reading all of their posts is a little too far.... You don't know any of them personally, they have no clue who you are so let them be on the internet. We already know enough about these kids as it is.
          If anything, i'm sure they take it as a welcoming...I doubt they read too much into it.

Comment

• FieldHouseFishHouse
            Professional Zag Fan
            • Feb 2009

Takes 2 to tango.

Comment

• hockeyzag
              Bleeds GU Blue
              • Jul 2007

I think accepting a friend request from someone you don't know if pretty foolish in itself. You know these kids have a choice right?
              "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
              -Zach Norvell Jr.

Comment

• Bouldin4Prez
                Kennel Club Alum
                • Nov 2009

Maybe I'm just not as die hard of a fan as you guys. I don't feel it is right to go add someone on facebook that you will never come in contact with to go post stuff about them on a forum. But hey, if it makes you feel like you get insider knowledge go right ahead!

Comment

• ZagSports
                  Bulldog Fan
                  • Feb 2011

First time post here.... I went to the facebook to check it out as well... Trust me the kids love it, players love their fans more then anything, it's a different level if you message them or talk to them and don't know them. An occasional good game post on the wall is more then encouraging.

I really enjoy seeing the 4 players for next year talking together. I mean is that not what i've been reading on this forum all year, that we wish for the players to stay and get along with eachother?! We have 4 studs coming in next year that aren't on campus yet and already are getting a connection with eachother.

Comment

• ridgebackzag
                    Kennel Club
                    • Jan 2009

Twitter more than facebook, but all the social networking sites are meant for publicity to some degree. As a high profile athlete you should expect nothing less.

Go Zags!

Comment

• ellenvega
                      Kennel Club Material
                      • Feb 2007

I don't feel it is right to go add someone on facebook that you will never come in contact with

You don't have to 'add' or friend request them. They don't have their walls set to private, by their choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X