• Feb 2007

vegas line has Zags by 8

Feb. 10 Gonzaga 8 p.m. at Loyola-Marymount
    Favorite GONZ
    Point spread -8
    Total 143½o/u
    Total money line -110
    Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
    Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
    Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton
  • willandi
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by gamagin View Post
    Feb. 10 Gonzaga 8 p.m. at Loyola-Marymount
    Favorite GONZ
    Point spread -8
    Total 143½o/u
    Total money line -110
    If one was betting with a LMU alum or student, I would hope that the Zag alum or student could shame them into a straight up bet, win or lose...no points. "Or are you expecting to lose, but just not by 8?"
    I would also take the over on that. Looking at how many shots LMU takes/pg. We must control the boards or it will be a long night.
    Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• madness
      Bleeds GU Blue
      • Feb 2007

70% of the money is on GU with the spread...line has bumped up to 8.5...Is Viney still out tonight for sure?
      You're Scotch man! Time to get pissed.
      http://twitter.com/smmclean/zags

Comment

• whatazag
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Anyone know what the Zags are against the spread this year? Has got to be awful.

Comment

• RenoZag
          Super Moderator
          • Feb 2007

For entertainment purposes only

Originally posted by whatazag View Post
          Anyone know what the Zags are against the spread this year? Has got to be awful.

ATS the Zags are:

W- 9
          L - 10
          Push - 1

6 Overs
          14 Unders
          The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• upan8th
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

In six true road games this season (games played in opponents' on campus gyms) the Zags are 1 W, 4 L, and one push. Is there a trend here? Maybe not just yet, but with past as prologue, can't see laying 81/2 at this point.

OTOH Sagarin's USA Today ratings have Wake Forest ranked #240 and the Zags pushed with line beating the Deacons by ten at WF. GU had that game well in hand in the 2d half and it should have been an easy cover. LMU is ranked #230 by the same service. Have the Bulldogs improved enough since December to eclipse a Lions team in steady decline and perhaps w/out their best player in the lneup tonite. One might think so, but til the Zags establish some kind of road game standard, I wouldn't bet this game with Monopoly money.

Comment

• madness
              Bleeds GU Blue
              • Feb 2007

And they have lost 5 of their last 6 against the spread...Surprisingly, confidence is growing to 76% ATS for today's game.

SMC and Portland are also getting lots of love as road favorites tonight. SMC is also 1 of their last 6 ATS, so the odds are def. against the road teams tonight.
              You're Scotch man! Time to get pissed.
              http://twitter.com/smmclean/zags

Comment

Working...
              X