PDA

View Full Version : Time to make your predictions for the GU vs San Diego game

Reborn
01-28-2011, 09:03 PM
GU 77
San Diego 59

I predict it will feel good to win again. We all like winning. We have lost 3 games in a row this year, and the last time we did it I remember the Zags didn't like it very well. They won their next 9 in a row.

I predict that tomorrow is the beginning of our next run.
I predict the bunnies are holding a revival meeting right now and that it goes all night long. I believe they will figure it out.

The Zags will look good tomorrow. They will look different, and I think they are going to begin to play differently. Tomorrow the team sets out on a path which leads to the team playing its best ball of the year at the exact right time...in March. No one here on the Board can say the Gonzaga has peaked. We know that the truth is that they have not, and yet can we believe that they will begin to move in that direction where they will peak in March......

Tomorrow begins that journey. I love the Zags, and as bad as I think I hurt I know they hurt 100 times more. I will not stop pulling for these young men, and I will not stop believing in them.

MJ777
01-28-2011, 10:44 PM
Zags 85, USD 67. Billy Grier's after game interview sounds as sullen as ever. Maybe he gets it turned around next year, but I think USD may have made a mistake getting rid of Brad Holland who did a decent job while with the Torreros.

Baseline
01-29-2011, 12:59 AM
Zags 75
SD 65

Dower gets more minutes and I hope Few tries Dower and Harris together on the floor with Sacre.

Arop & Keita play and the mystery deepens.

jim77
01-29-2011, 02:07 AM
If Few has the guts to play ROB ,SAM and ELIAS..with Stock feeding them and Gray canning 3's......it'll be over by the half.

RenoZag
01-29-2011, 04:40 AM
Zags win in spite of themselves

Reborn
01-29-2011, 05:41 AM
Zags 75
SD 65

Dower gets more minutes and I hope Few tries Dower and Harris together on the floor with Sacre.

I sure thought Dower and Harris were playing good together too. Of course with Stockton at the point to pass the ball in to them. I think Stockton is so important to this offense because he is the one guy who feeds the post. I think Mark Few needs to understand this. The team goes for long periods of time when they never feed the posts, and our post players are our best players in my opinion. I think Gray needs to become our 3rd scorer and stop trying to force so much. I think the team looks better when Gray is not going one on one so much. Just my opinion.

DCZag
01-29-2011, 06:47 AM
A win...please, please, please, please

NovaZag
01-29-2011, 07:18 AM
If this game was on the road, I'd probably pick San Diego. Still, it could be a struggle. Zags will need to refocus in order to prevent too much of a hangover from the SMC game. I think the crowd will push'em over the top.
Zags 67
San Diego 62

Reborn
01-29-2011, 07:46 AM
It's game day. I'm feeling pretty good. Im chaging my prediction to 84 to 57 Zags.

NEC26
01-29-2011, 08:54 AM
It depends if we come out flat and dissapointed or hungry and angry. I think the latter and we turn it around big time tonight. 15 point + win tonight which is a big win considering the slow down play Grier likes to use.