PDA

View Full Version : This made me chuckle and feel a little better.

gustudentmd
01-27-2011, 10:11 PM
Google "why are wcc basketball officials horrible" and the first result you get is: David Libbey Named WCC Coordinator of Men's Basketball Officials. Try it. It will make you feel better.

bballbeachbum
01-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Google "why are wcc basketball officials horrible" and the first result you get is: David Libbey Named WCC Coordinator of Men's Basketball Officials. Try it. It will make you feel better.

funny :)

different playing field out there right now for GU...it can be overcome

maynard g krebs
01-27-2011, 10:25 PM
There was a mentally ill guy in my small home town who was basically fairly harmless, but would do nutty things. He was hired to "clean up" at the local adult bookstore (about the only job he could get). For some reason, one day the owner left him in charge of the cash register, and he promptly walked out with all the cash and was, of course, promptly arrested.

Someone said they should have arrested the guy who left him on the register. Same applies to the guy who put Libbey in charge of officials.

sittingon50
01-28-2011, 09:13 AM
Libbey was in the house last night, sitting right in front of the Kennel.

I wonder if the long delay while the officials sorted out the double foul was in any way related?

Hmmmm...............

UberZagFan
01-28-2011, 10:05 AM
Uber tried it. That's too funny.

gamagin
01-28-2011, 10:23 AM
Libbey was in the house last night, sitting right in front of the Kennel.

I wonder if the long delay while the officials sorted out the double foul was in any way related?

Hmmmm...............

anyone with his boss watching is on alert.

ZagMan
01-28-2011, 03:26 PM
Too Funny!