PDA

View Full Version : I miss Samhan.

Psychozag
01-27-2011, 01:06 PM
This Saint Mary's team just doesn't have any villians like the fat man. And with them challenging us for the conference crown, I realize I don't have anyone to focus my hate on. Delly and Steindl are funny looking, but you can't hate on them for that. And I really like Mickey...I actually hope Pangos is focused and can run a team like him. Really you can't see any of these guys scoring a bucket and turning to our bench and telling us to go f*** ourselves. I'm certain none of Saint Mary's current players have "beast" tattooed inside their mouths. Now it's all about their team and our team, their program and our program, and who can claim to be top dog this year. Business like. Even if they do take away our crown this year, there will not be one of their players that can be the face of their program, a fat face to hate on. Their team right now seems to me to be a greater sum of all the parts. It sure helped to have a perfect fall-guy like Samhan (and his man-boobs). May his legacy rest in peace.

coolhandzag
01-27-2011, 01:08 PM
I don't.

sonuvazag
01-27-2011, 01:17 PM
I left this out near K2
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Wb7gmBhM3z4/TAkH3X1e7aI/AAAAAAAADGY/V6F81GCGdXg/s400/ham-sandwich1.jpg
He hasn't shown :(

U Zig, I Zag
01-27-2011, 01:38 PM
:lmao:

hondo
01-27-2011, 01:41 PM
I miss Mountjoy and Bloody Marys before breakfast.

Angelo Roncalli
01-27-2011, 02:17 PM

Pretty sure Mountjoy is enjoying Bloody Marias these days.

Zag4Hire
01-27-2011, 02:48 PM
This Saint Mary's team just doesn't have any villians like the fat man. And with them challenging us for the conference crown, I realize I don't have anyone to focus my hate on. Delly and Steindl are funny looking, but you can't hate on them for that. And I really like Mickey...I actually hope Pangos is focused and can run a team like him. Really you can't see any of these guys scoring a bucket and turning to our bench and telling us to go f*** ourselves. I'm certain none of Saint Mary's current players have "beast" tattooed inside their mouths. Now it's all about their team and our team, their program and our program, and who can claim to be top dog this year. Business like. Even if they do take away our crown this year, there will not be one of their players that can be the face of their program, a fat face to hate on. Their team right now seems to me to be a greater sum of all the parts. It sure helped to have a perfect fall-guy like Samhan (and his man-boobs). May his legacy rest in peace.

I don't think we will be left wanting after tonight's game for some bad blood and maybe a villain to arise:

1) I love that Elias always plays with his Furor Teutonicus and that always makes for a combustible formula with some players.
2) Meech hasn't done it recently except maybe the hard foul in the Xavier game but he was always up in somebody's grill when he was a freshman. Once again, love it.
3) SMC circles constantly talk about the so-called 'cheap foul' by Gray that knocked Jorden Page out for the season. If Zags get up big, get Gray out of the game.
4) Bobby is another hardcore competitor and Gray can mix it up from time-to-time.
5) Desperate times call for desperate measures: Gonzaga is the cornered predator and SMC is trying to close in on the valued title belt.
6) WCC Refs are as reassuring as seeing the UN Blue Helmets in a conflict zone: They attempt to embody order but seem to create more chaos.
7) Free Wendy's on the line. Crowd will be riled up in a meat eating frenzy. Okay getting carried away but you get my point.

MJGoGaels
01-27-2011, 02:56 PM

Sometimes we order an extra one for you, Hondo, in the empty chair with either pickled asperagus, or lime and 2 olives. Oh, the Davenport does pour a fine drink.

hondo
01-27-2011, 03:02 PM
MJ are you in Spokane?

tyko
01-27-2011, 04:25 PM
Please direct all hate for HamSam right into the oversized, diseased mouthpiece of another Gael. You'll know him; he will be the ugliest person on TV tonight.

zag buddy
01-27-2011, 05:25 PM
I actually really liked him, he made me laugh.

RenoZag
01-27-2011, 05:35 PM
Nothing like a rivalry game to bring out the smack talk

gamagin
01-27-2011, 05:39 PM
Nothing like a rivalry game to bring out the smack talk

where did he wind up . . .on the borscht belt ?

ID ZAGFAN
01-27-2011, 05:42 PM
(So no guarantees about accuracy)

Samhan played for the Dallas Mavericks in the NBA Summer League in 2010 but did not make the final roster.[4] Samhan instead signed with Žalgiris Kaunas for 2010–2012 and has an option to prolong the contract for one more year.[5]

ZaGranny

gamagin
01-27-2011, 05:53 PM
http://thehoopsmarket.blogspot.com/2010/07/zalgiris-kaunas-signs-omar-samhan-to.html