PDA

View Full Version : For the Fans and the Kennel Club

LAZAGFAN11
01-26-2011, 08:33 PM
To all the fans and students attending the game - you are our 6th man.

We find our team this season with our backs up against the wall and facing a monumental uphill battle the rest of the way. Our Zags are in desperate need of a win against the Gaels Thursday night and so for all of those attending the game, make it the loudest it has ever been in the Kennel.

Cheer to let our team know that we have their backs.

Cheer for Steven - our lone "warrior" senior.

Cheer for Mark Few - because of the great program he has built for Gonzaga.

Cheer because we're Zags and because we don't give up.

And cheer to let the Gaels know that this season isn't over yet.

We still have a chance. This season still has hope. Our team has its' faults, but we are not a bad team. So let's will our team to a victory on Thursday night.

"The Best Is Yet To Come"

Go Zags

ZaggyG
01-26-2011, 09:06 PM
As a current KCer, I can tell you that...

we're pulling out all the stops for this one. We've got NEW CHEERS, pent up energy that needs letting out, and PRIDE in our Zags. We will NOT give up on them. The 90+ tents set up outside the MAC are a testament to that.

GO ZAGS!

ZagsGoZags
01-26-2011, 09:50 PM
that's great to hear Zaggy

Zagineer
01-26-2011, 09:57 PM
As a current KCer, I can tell you that...
we're pulling out all the stops for this one. We've got NEW CHEERS, pent up energy that needs letting out, and PRIDE in our Zags. We will NOT give up on them. The 90+ tents set up outside the MAC are a testament to that.
GO ZAGS!

GO KC!! :clap:

Help turn my avatar back into a smile. :)

I've got one more avatar of even a lower level and I don't want to go there. So, help our team get that W!!

Footnote: My sad avatar in no way reflects on my thoughts towards our Lady Zags, even though it will show up there in all my posts (Men's, Women's, Foo, etc.)..... temporarily I hope. The Lady Zags are a bright spot,.... a positive influence for me when they cross my mind during the stress and challenges of the normal work day that we all endure.

77Zag
01-27-2011, 08:46 AM
Tonight is the KCs chance to emphasize the Kennel as the house of doom for the opposition. Set the pace for WCC and be crazy as never before.

Tear it up, make the whole house rock --even the "other fans"!

No leaving early, no backing off, no prisoners.

KC do us proud and send the Gayles packing.

Go Zags!

hooter73
01-27-2011, 10:01 AM
With it being Coaches vs Cancer night and the "I Believe" Tee-shirts along with the team needing this one Im really not so secretly hoping the KC rips off the "I believe" cheer we saw in the Utah's vids a week or two ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQywm...eature=related

Blitzing-Zag
01-27-2011, 10:05 AM
As a current KCer like Zaggy I will do my best to make everyone proud of the KC! We got to be relentless!

Reborn
01-27-2011, 10:07 AM
Kennel club was once the pride of the Nation. You need to get that back. I'm glad to hear you are fired up. Let's sure hope so. Teams used to fear you as much as they feared the team. There is no excuse for letting up. Kennel Club was once as feared as teams were to play Cameron Collisium.

Turn up the heat early and keep it on......Go Zags!

hooter73
01-27-2011, 10:10 AM
can someone bring one of those cell phone signal blockers so no one can stand there and text instead of being involved too :)

Reborn
01-27-2011, 10:28 AM
can someone bring one of those cell phone signal blockers so no one can stand there and text instead of being involved too :)

I think that if any fan is caught texting during a ballgame they should lose their ticket to the game for a week, for the first offense, and for two weeks the second. If this addiction continues I think their place should be given up to someone who wants to cheere and be a real part of the student body. My recommendationtos that person is to seek treatment for the addiction before its too late.......lol

ZagnetitForce
01-27-2011, 10:33 AM
With it being Coaches vs Cancer night and the "I Believe" Tee-shirts along with the team needing this one Im really not so secretly hoping the KC rips off the "I believe" cheer we saw in the Utah's vids a week or two ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQywm...eature=related

Actually that is Saturday's game.

hooter73
01-27-2011, 11:18 AM
Actually that is Saturday's game.

crap I'm a genius. Well test it out tonight to make sure its right for Saturday then!