PDA

View Full Version : BYU Fan Returns

KillerDog
01-25-2011, 10:09 AM
It looks like you guys had a rough start to the season but are hitting your stride and will turn in a solid year. I've also noted that our fellow WCC programs like St. Mary's are continuing to show well. How do you guys see the conference breaking down this year? Are there going to be major groupings or is it a pretty clean continuum? For example, the MWC breaks down as follows: BYU and SDSU are beating everyone; UNLV, UNM, and CSU are solid but aren't beating the top two and are beating each other up and can drop to the next tier; Utah, TCU and Airforce are rising but they aren't scaring the top two at all; Wyoming is horrible. What is the WCC breakdown?

Hoopaholic
01-25-2011, 12:35 PM
check back friday morning as the "picture" will be very clear as to how the conference may align...I have my opinions but Thursday night will be a defining moment

and cant wait for BYU to join us next year..excited for that

ZagMan in Philly
01-25-2011, 01:42 PM
Zags and SMC are best two teams, hopefully one or the other will get the at large bid.
Epic game for BYU tomorrow, I can't wait for that game and our Thursday's game against SMC.

GO ZAGS!!!

ZagKing09
01-25-2011, 01:44 PM
Zags and SMC are best two teams, hopefully one or the other will get the at large bid.
Epic game for BYU tomorrow, I can't wait for that game and our Thursday's game against SMC.

GO ZAGS!!!

I agree whole heartedly, but we need to start playing like a top team in the league again (and Thursday is a chance to do just that).

UberZagFan
01-25-2011, 05:13 PM
It looks like you guys had a rough start to the season but are hitting your stride and will turn in a solid year.

Uh, you must have missed GU's last two games. . . .