PDA

View Full Version : Is their a National Signing Day like football?

KOzag08
01-25-2011, 06:42 AM
If so, when is it? Are we worried about any recruits de-committing?

BroncoZAG615
01-25-2011, 06:43 AM
Every 2011 recruit has signed.

bigblahla
01-25-2011, 07:11 AM
If so, when is it? Are we worried about any recruits de-committing?

C'mon KO, you know the part about darkest before the dawn?

GU is a great school with a nationally and internationally recognized basketball program. I'm sure the Zag recruits who are coming feel each loss just like us, probably more so, and can't wait to get here to take us back up to the top of the mountain.

You can't win them all.

Just my opinion.

Go!! Zags!!!

KOzag08
01-25-2011, 07:17 AM
C'mon KO, you know the part about darkest before the dawn?

GU is a great school with a nationally and internationally recognized basketball program. I'm sure the Zag recruits who are coming feel each loss just like us, probably more so, and can't wait to get here to take us back up to the top of the mountain.

You can't win them all.

Just my opinion.

Go!! Zags!!!

I hear you, but I think a 17-year-old kid's mind works a ton differently. In fact, I know it does. I've followed football recruiting VERY closely for years, as I'm a die hard Notre Dame fan (jokes aside please). Winning is the ingredient to good recruiting. Kids waver all the time when thegoing gets tough. Just this year, Notre Dame has had two kids de-commit, commit to other schools, de-commit from them, then RE-commit to ND.

maynard g krebs
01-25-2011, 12:39 PM
If so, when is it?

There are two. Primary one is around 2nd wk of Nov., other is I think mid-April.

UberZagFan
01-25-2011, 05:28 PM
The better question is "can we get rid of signing day for football?" Its bad enough that we all have to endure so much media coverage over the NFL draft, but now ESPN is running full day coverage of signing day on the U.