PDA

View Full Version : The Hard Road.

bigblahla
01-24-2011, 07:25 AM
Yep, that's the route the 2010-11 Zags have chosen to take on this journey trying to bring home our 11th consecutive WCC regular conference season title.

Can we do it? We have the time and still control our own destiny it's not like a few years back when SCU had to drop two on the last weekend for us to keep the streak alive.

No margin for error at this point.

Our WCC brethren are giddy with our demise as they see it. We are being roasted and ridiculed on their message boards with a little respect thrown in, can't blame them as we've knocked the snot out of them for ten years.

For those here that still think the Dance before conference do yourselves a favor and quit as it is, has and always will be about winning the WCC regular season conference title.

The first step we take on this hard road is Thursday against a confident bunch of Gaels in K2 it's time to send a message to them and the rest of the WCC. We might be down but we're not out.

I'm a Zag fan(atic) and whether we win or lose on Thursday I will still be a Zag fan(atic) traveling with our TEAM on this hard road supporting them in every way I can and urge each and every one of you who reads this to do the same.

We need to unite behind our TEAM with all the positive energy we have.

Just my opinion.

Go!! Zags!!!

EuroZag2010
01-24-2011, 07:59 AM
I totally agree!! WCC first I really hope we go on another win streak like we did before the SCU game. I am Still gonna be here if we lose thursday, i will be disapointed but I'll be here. This morning I camped out for 5 hrs inside the MAC with fellow zag fans, we watched the decade of excellence and got all teary eyed. I felt inspired and hopeful we will pull this one out. I'm ready for Thursday I hope the zags are ready to defend our house!!

Hoopaholic
01-24-2011, 08:55 AM
with you 100%

zagnut2012
01-24-2011, 11:23 AM
+1

Great post!

Bigblahla I totally agree.

Zagnut 2012

DixieZag
01-24-2011, 11:42 AM
Last time we lost two conference games in a row was '99, that worked out OK - just sayin.

MDABE80
01-24-2011, 12:00 PM
Those "Lousy Little Mongers......"!!!
We'll give it everything. If we fall short this year, at least we can say we have a good program and good prospects. Everyone but Steven's back......with some dazzling kids coming. Spangler, Rob, Sam, etc. The guard corps will be better than ever.

It has to happen (this downturn stuff).....has to....but we'll be back to punish those sissies to the south.

TexasZagFan
01-24-2011, 03:54 PM
Time for a change in attitude, men!

Act as if you are the Hunters, and not the Hunted.

With all due respect to Steven and his accomplishments, it's time for Rob to step up and take the role as the emotional leader of this team.

Put another way: more fire to (Steven's) ice.

UberZagFan
01-24-2011, 05:13 PM
Act as if you are the Hunters, and not the Hunted.

Agreed. Attitude adjustment time is long overdue.

MDABE80
01-24-2011, 08:55 PM
This will be fine. Even if we don't see the sweet tournament...we always will be charging.

bballbeachbum
01-24-2011, 09:16 PM
:cheers:

cjm720
01-24-2011, 10:27 PM
+1 go zags!!!

Ziggy
01-24-2011, 11:09 PM
Best thread in a hell of a long time. Rally round the Zags.