PDA

View Full Version : Zags tossed into the Delta Quadrant...Again

BobZag
01-23-2011, 02:11 PM
We started this season in the Alpha Quadrant, were tossed 70,000 lightyears into the unknown Delta Quadrant, began our long voyage back and just as we were entering the Alpha Quadrant and Planet Earth was within scanning range, we were tossed back into the Delta Quadrant again.

Now we have no choice. Return to the Alpha Quadrant, pronto. Warp 9.9. And if anyone gets in our way?

"Battle Stations!"

http://images.wikia.com/memoryalpha/en/images/9/9f/Intrepid_class_top_quarter_aft.jpg

gamagin
01-23-2011, 02:19 PM
well said.

RenoZag
01-23-2011, 02:21 PM
Zags look Lost in Space whenever they play a road game this year, Bob.

Mantua
01-23-2011, 02:33 PM
Nice transcendent imagery for fans in pain, in denial, blaming, searching for answers here on the planet.

CaliforniaZaggin'
01-23-2011, 03:01 PM
I heard that the Bajoran Wormhole can transport vessels to the Field of 64. Perhaps Few should get a scouting report from Sisko and Dax.

ronh_pm
01-23-2011, 04:07 PM
Ikes...hopefully Captain Few can do better than seven years...he may have to use a Pangos Transwarp Conduit!

BobZag
01-23-2011, 04:58 PM
The Warp Core is still intact, there's a hull breech or two but those sections have been sealed off and repairs have begun. Plasma conduits all fully operation. We will utilize every wormhole, spacial rift and advanced technology in the galaxy. We're booting up the Scottie hologram program in place of The Doctor, and he will find a way and "give it all I can, Captain!", and the Data hologram program will be up and running anytime. The Federation's finest will be rushing us back to the Alpha Quadrant, the Borg and Romulans be damned.

gonza
01-23-2011, 07:07 PM
I believe in the movie "Dune", they could fold space ......

TheBeast
01-23-2011, 08:21 PM
We started this season in the Alpha Quadrant, were tossed 70,000 lightyears into the unknown Delta Quadrant, began our long voyage back and just as we were entering the Alpha Quadrant and Planet Earth was within scanning range, we were tossed back into the Delta Quadrant again.

Now we have no choice. Return to the Alpha Quadrant, pronto. Warp 9.9. And if anyone gets in our way?

"Battle Stations!"

Finally, someone has put it in to terms I can understand!

Thanks, BZ!

DixieZag
01-24-2011, 10:59 AM
WAIT WAIT!! The ships computer is programmed to guide us to the Field of 64 however, that area is now lost in the space/time continium, we need to reconfigure the coordinates to get to the Field of 68 - which exists in this space/time continuim - Captain - I apologize, I should have alerted you earlier. Where the hell is Data? "Working on it now sir" - "The ship's computer was not constructed with the Field of 68 as a viable destination, it must be reprogrammed, it will take time and we cannot be sure that in our effort we will not lose other essential components, such as life support. If nothing else sir, it will be a fantastic experiment, even with death being a statistically significant outcome, I will direct that all our actions be sent to Starfleet so that these mistakes will not be made in the future."

Picard: "I see. Mr. Data, make it so. Mr. Worf, shoot anything that comes out on radar. Come with me Number One, we are going to get drunk with Counselor Troy and Doctor Crusher.

sittingon50
01-24-2011, 12:34 PM
:roll: