PDA

View Full Version : Post mortem 2 with Hudson and Lloyd

Section 116
01-22-2011, 06:53 PM
Tom Hudson mentioned there was certainly a range of emotions tonight. Said there were opportunities to pull it out. Lloyd said our guys did a pretty good job hanging with it, despite balls banking off the glass and finding there way in and overcoming other difficulties (veiled reference #1 to officiating in my opinion)! Lloyd mentioned those missed free throws toward the end obviously hurt. He said you step up and knock those down and then play some defense and you win the game. Regarding Meech Lloyd said he shoots well here because he knows they are not going to guard him. Lloyd also said some guys made some great plays, made some clutch plays but they had too many things too overcome tonight (veiled reference #2 to officiating)! Regardless Lloyd said the coaches told the guys in the locker room they still control their own destiny. Hudson and Santangelo mentioned the biggest WCC game of the season is coming up Thursday and then after that is the next biggest game and then the next and then the next!

jazzdelmar
01-22-2011, 06:55 PM
Regarding Meech Lloyd said he shoots well here because he knows they are not going to guard him.

talk abt damning with faint praise.....

ZaginLaw
01-22-2011, 07:12 PM
Jazz - I think Lloyd's comment was directed to Randy Bennett begging him to guard Meech...

jazzdelmar
01-22-2011, 07:19 PM
Jazz - I think Lloyd's comment was directed to Randy Bennett begging him to guard Meech...

i think randy is a lot smarter than that :)

2wiceright
01-22-2011, 10:37 PM
i think randy is a lot smarter than that :)

Let's hope Randy thinks he is "smarter than that" and Meech goes off for another 20 next Thursday ;) We're gonna need for both Meech and Stockton to keep improving if we have any hope of righting this ship (Loved Meech's clutch 3 giving us a chance for overtime, btw.). Listen, all I want is to win. That Meech is finally starting to develop his outside shot- that's one less problem and he becomes more of an asset. More power to David as well! Now lets Beat SMC!!!

MDABE80
01-22-2011, 10:46 PM
"Lloyd said he shoots well here because he knows they are not going to guard him." OK Tommy.get to a logic class immediately! ANd bring all those guys who allowed Meech to put up at least 10 pts from former years!!

I'm sure emotions are running a bit high.......but ....but ....but...;)

jazzdelmar
01-23-2011, 03:05 AM
Doc.it's coach speak. What are u looking for, Grecian oration? Demosthenes? Randy will be just fine.

"Lloyd said he shoots well here because he knows they are not going to guard him." OK Tommy.get to a logic class immediately! ANd bring all those guys who allowed Meech to put up at least 10 pts from former years!!

I'm sure emotions are running a bit high.......but ....but ....but...;)