PDA

View Full Version : What wrong with Steven Gray

timgozags
01-22-2011, 06:51 PM
He is lost and slow tonight. I watched him the last 4 years and this season is the worst season of him. He seems not have the love for the basketball game. If he enjoy acting or going Africa, do like his sister did, left the program and pursuit your happiness.

FuManShoes
01-22-2011, 06:54 PM
He is lost and slow tonight. I watched him the last 4 years and this season is the worst season of him. He seems not have the love for the basketball game. If he enjoy acting or going Africa, do like his sister did, left the program and pursuit your happiness.

I think he's hurt. He doesn't have lift or speed but we can't afford to sit him. I will never question this guy's desire and I'm tired of others doing it. We can't read hearts and minds. If he didn't care then he wouldn't be taking shots and trying to make plays.

Baldwinzag
01-22-2011, 07:04 PM
sprained ACL.

He's playing through it.

ZagNative
01-22-2011, 07:08 PM
He's still busting his butt. http://lh5.ggpht.com/_UkLNCxT74w4/TTunTzCmZBI/AAAAAAABQEU/CeFlb-8ABhg/2011-01-22%20USF%20Box%20Score.jpg

maynard g krebs
01-22-2011, 07:43 PM
Getting really sick of this crap about acting and Africa. Here's a hint, Einstein: the big white thing on his leg is called a bandage. When you see one of those, you can assume the wearer is injured. Hope that helps. Now stfu.