PDA

View Full Version : Outside of the smc game, that's the last WCC road game i'll watch this year

Saxon_zag
01-22-2011, 07:34 PM
Never seen 2 games where the officiating was so incompetent I couldn't even enjoy the game. Phantom and 1's, NBA continuations. I can't take watching bad wcc teams playing right with the zags and acting like they won the super bowl afterwards because a) this zags team just can't play on the road b) The refs won't let us hardly look at them while playing D . This game was just disgusting.

ZagAddict
01-22-2011, 07:44 PM
Never seen 2 games where the officiating was so incompetent I couldn't even enjoy the game. Phantom and 1's, NBA continuations. I can't take watching bad wcc teams playing right with the zags and acting like they won the super bowl afterwards because a) this zags team just can't play on the road b) The refs won't let us hardly look at them while playing D . This game was just disgusting.

+1

I wonder if BYU will get the same pathetic officiating when they begin dominating the league next year.

Pargo the Destroyer
01-22-2011, 07:46 PM
Well, the WCC commish was in attendance. Officiating was a little sketchy.

RenoZag
01-22-2011, 07:48 PM
I'm sure the Commish thought it was just fine. . .

btzag
01-22-2011, 07:50 PM
The WCC will always be a third-rate conference with those type of officials. I swear they have a clause in their contract with FSN that they CANNOT under any circumstances discuss any foul calls in the games. That way maybe your casual fan will just think the calls were OK...can't imagine what an ESPN crew would have thought of this debacle, maybe a Bilas or someone that actually looks at things objectively.

IF the commish is decent at all he will put that crew under investigation.

RenoZag
01-22-2011, 07:53 PM
The Commish is just another pretty boy with an 80 dollar haircut looking to increase the revenue stream. . .he wouldn't know a charge from block.

Very frustrating road trip. If they were a boat, the S.S. Zag would have more leaks than a Congressional subcommittee.

After many seasons of rolling through the regular WCC schedule, the level of competition is now high enough that a weak showing by GU will result in a "L"

hooter73
01-22-2011, 07:55 PM
After many seasons of rolling through the regular WCC schedule, the level of competition is now high enough that a weak showing by GU will result in a "L"

agree