PDA

View Full Version : Ok It's time for game predictions for today vs USF

Reborn
01-21-2011, 04:59 PM
Boy! I was way off last night, so Im a little anxious about trying to predict what could happen tomorrow. I hope not too many people lost money last night.

I think last night's loss will get the Zags focussed again. I think they will return to what helped them win those 9 games in a row, playing as a team and playing with fire. Hopefully, there was a real, honest reality check in the locker room after the game.

San Francisco has always played the Zags really, really tough. The same way Santa Cara has and maybe even more so. Here's my pick.

Gonzaga 77
San Francisco 72

U Zig, I Zag
01-21-2011, 05:02 PM
Going against everything I stood for previously. Even against great odds I have picked the Zags.

Dons 81 Zags 72

MickMick
01-21-2011, 05:44 PM
Was SCU a hiccup or the start of a downward spiral?

Likely neither. Probably somewhere in between.

I'm not liking the Zags on the road right now. The WCC home crowds smell blood in the water and their teams are energized by the atmosphere. The Zags have hit a stone wall offensivley and it looks like they are not going to get much better for the remainder of the season. It appears that turnovers are a way of life now.

I think USF takes this one and the GUNation meltdown shifts into overdrive.

Zags can still take the conference tournament on a nuetral floor though.

I'll stick with an argument I had at the beginning of the season. The world doesn't stand still for the Zags to get better. Other teams get better too.

LongIslandZagFan
01-21-2011, 05:59 PM
Coach Few and Co. have no idea what they are doing and this team just plain stinks.

Dons 100
Zags 24 - all points scored by Stockton.

RenoZag
01-21-2011, 07:04 PM
Didn't lose any money. . .was just as disappointed as any other Zag fan.

Prediction for USF ?

Zags win by 5

allnet59
01-21-2011, 09:11 PM
I see the zags still flat after this road loss. Still to many questions not answered, sloppy passing and way to many turnovers and lack of basic basketball fundamemtals like blocking out for rebounds will surface on Saturday. Harris seems truly lost at times and this team needs him to step up. san fran 78 zags71

Pargo the Destroyer
01-21-2011, 11:02 PM
Sorry Reborn, if the Zags were going to have this "fire"'you speak of, it would have shown yesterday. How could you not? First conference road game..., opposing coach taking semi ### shots thru twitter.....if that didnt light a fire then what else will?

bigblahla
01-22-2011, 05:05 AM
LIZF is wrong. :D

Go!! Zags!!!

GrizZAG
01-22-2011, 05:19 AM
Sacre has his way with Williams, schools him on inside play both scoring and blocking. Sacre has a big night because he is P***d off about SCU loss.

Keita, Meech, Hoff, Stock lock down Doolin and shut his 3 machine down. Meech disrupts their fast break with blinding speed.

Zags wake up and show they are the real deal.

Please....

EuroZag2010
01-22-2011, 06:05 AM
Sacre has his way with Williams, schools him on inside play both scoring and blocking. Sacre has a big night because he is P***d off about SCU loss.

Keita, Meech, Hoff, Stock lock down Doolin and shut his 3 machine down. Meech disrupts their fast break with blinding speed.

Please....

Yes pretty please ;)

zagitup
01-22-2011, 07:49 AM

Please....

This. Rob goes wild tonight.

DCZag
01-22-2011, 09:51 AM
I was sooooooo far off on the SC game - but I truly believe we right the ship tonight and win by 8.

MJ777
01-22-2011, 09:59 AM
Zags get it done with D; GU 65-62

Bonus Pick: WSU 77 UA 73

Mantua
01-22-2011, 10:25 AM
Thursday night was the first road game in the conference for a young team. Harris and Mönninghoff appear to be struggling to come back from injuries...yes,still. I had some concern after so many home games. There is a good chance that they have managed to learn from their last game and will look a bit more organized tonight. They could win.

Reborn
01-22-2011, 10:38 AM
I had an erie feeling Thursday, all morning and afternoon. I couldn't shake it. I remember thinking while I was in the shower,that that feeling of doom I had inside was coming because Gonzaga was going to lose. I tried to ignor the feeling all day, and finally after the game was over Thursday I knew that once again that feeling was right.

I did not, and do not, have that feeling toay...I am glad. :D

JPtheBeasta
01-22-2011, 10:58 AM
Coach Few and Co. have no idea what they are doing and this team just plain stinks.

Dons 100
Zags 24 - all points scored by Stockton.

+1 :) I'm on the first train to Moraga if Gray plays meaningful minutes today.

JPtheBeasta
01-22-2011, 11:02 AM
Harris seems truly lost at times and this team needs him to step up.

I would love to see him contribute in other ways in games when he is not scoring.

primal23
01-22-2011, 12:33 PM
Usf 75
gu 70

Reborn
01-22-2011, 02:35 PM
I changed my Avatar. I think the Zags need a little of Adam Morison's confidence and desire to win.

Im feeling pretty good right now. Better than I have all year. Im thinking Zags are going to get it back tonight. I'm picturing them feeling ready for this game, ready to do whatever is necessary to go out and get a win.

MJ777
01-22-2011, 05:03 PM
Zags get it done with D; GU 65-62
Bonus Pick: WSU 77 UA 73

"Just a bit outside"