PDA

View Full Version : CBS, Turner unveil announcing lineups for March Madness

CDC84
01-20-2011, 08:21 AM
http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-basketball/story/2011-01-20/cbs-turner-unveil-announcing-lineups-for-march-madness

The NCAA Tournament will look different this March, but college basketball fans will see a familiar lineup of announcers.

CBS Sports and Turner Sports have combined their talent rosters to form what entities call “an all-star lineup” of announcers for coverage of the 2011 tournament.

The announcers will make appearances across CBS, TNT, TBS and truTV, providing live national coverage of the expanded tournament’s 67 games, beginning Tuesday, March 15, with the “First Four” on truTV.

bullzag23
01-20-2011, 08:30 AM
I would love to hear Sir Charles analyze a GU game in the NCAAs

Zag4Hire
01-20-2011, 08:37 AM
Great find, CDC. I am seriously so excited and now the Zags MUST make a deep run because how great would it be to record/DVR/throw on the DVD 'Another Decade of Excellence' (In Stores 2020) with Marv FREAKIN' Albert and Steve Kerr.

'Harris...Posts up in the key..Kick out to Gray...Drives to the elbow...Gray shoots...YEESS! And it counts. STE-PHEN GRAAY! Fouled on the shot and will now go to the line to complete the three point play.

'Marv, great ball movement there and the Zags are really showin' us something tonight'.

'Remind of your days playing for Lute?'

Man, I could go on-and-on.

LongIslandZagFan
01-20-2011, 11:53 AM
Nothing better than Marv and Clyde Frazier doing Knicks games.

Clyde: "Sacre was out-muscling and out-hustling on that play Marv"

Once and Future Zag
01-20-2011, 01:29 PM
They paired up Gus "Slipper Still Fits" Johnson with the terrible, terrible, terrible Len Elmore.

Did I mention Elmore was terrible?