PDA

View Full Version : Why are you "excited about" tonight's game

Reborn
01-20-2011, 08:20 AM
I'm "excited about" seeing our Zags in action again. I'm liking this team more each week. I'm excited about watching Steven Gray play. I hope he hits 4 three's tonight. I love watching him steal the ball. He has great anticipation. I also like his passes.

I am excited to see Rob and Elias again. I'm excited to see our 3 headed monster in action. It is really fun watching teams try to defend them. I'm anxious to see what Keating does.

And then there's our 3 Amigo's: Stock, Arop and Keita. These guys have really been fun to watch and see who it will be who has a great game.

And finally there are the two tostido's, Olynyk and Dower who just amaze me every game.

You Know I like 3 pointers, so I'm hoping to see at least 6 tonight. They're tougher to get on the road.

You gotta know that I love passing and execution. For me the beauty of the game of basketball is passing. I love how lately the Zags are really zipping the ball around the court before shooting, making the defenses work hard. I'm hoping for 15 assists.

BroncoZAG615
01-20-2011, 08:26 AM
I'm anxious to see what Keating does.

Go fetal.

CaliforniaZaggin'
01-20-2011, 08:50 AM
I'm excited to see the game on a real television rather than my computer screen.

DCZag
01-20-2011, 02:21 PM
Ditto Cal'zaggin!