PDA

View Full Version : TSN: A Team Building Toward A Late-Season Push

CDC84
01-19-2011, 11:03 PM
http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-basketball/story/2011-01-19/starting-five-zoned-out-or-zoned-in-time-to-sort-things-out

Q: Gotta throw in a buzzer-beater of a tourney question: What team do you sense is building toward a late-season push?

DeCourcy: Gonzaga has won nine in a row, including victories over Baylor and Xavier. The Zags started league play with three home games in a row, which hasnít hurt. But forward Elias Harris is starting to improve after struggling with a foot problem and guard Steven Gray, who also was down with an injury, has scored 16 or more in his past four games.

Appointment viewing: Jan. 27, Saint Maryís at Gonzaga, 11 p.m., ET.

Reborn
01-20-2011, 09:45 AM
"Appointment viewing: Jan. 27, Saint Mary’s at Gonzaga, 11 p.m., ET."

Wow. That's one week from tonight. We gotta get throught this weekend first......But Im getting excited for that game next Thursday. :boxing:

There are 3 teams who started out slow that are improving: North Carolina, Michigan State and Gonzaga. Come March, the #1 and #2 seeds will not want these three teams in their bracket.

If San Diego remains as a 2 seed, I hope Gonzaga gets in their bracket. I want to play them again with a healthy Elias Harris. We deserve that.

DCZag
01-20-2011, 03:16 PM
I like that people are recognizing our improvements and speculating about the tourney -- but I want to get thru our first conf road trip and go from there