PDA

View Full Version : Paint the Kennel White January 29!

BobZag
01-19-2011, 09:20 AM
From Gonzaga assistant Brian Michaelson's wife Sarah--

Last year’s t-shirt campaign had amazing success; thanks to the outpouring of support we raised over $30,000 for the fight against cancer. This year we think we can achieve MORE, but we need your help. Please show your support of Coaches vs. Cancer by buying and wearing a “BeLIEVE” t-shirt to your team’s game during “Coaches vs. Cancer Weekend”, January 28 - 30, 2011. My hope is that everyone, no matter your school affiliation or location, will be wearing a BeLIEVE t-shirt and stand united in the fight against this terrible disease.

I BeLIEVE. Please join me!

The Gonzaga Coaches vs. Cancer game is on January 29th against The University of San Diego. The goal is to paint the Kennel white in BeLIEVE t-shirts and help Coach Few and Marcy in the fight against cancer. Thanks for all your support last year, check out the new t-shirts at www.cvctee.com!

Let's git 'er done, Zags.

ID ZAGFAN
01-19-2011, 09:43 AM
I tried to buy 2 I believe t-shirts with my credit card and email addy--however, since I have a paypal account associated with both, they won't let me just use my credit card. I have to go downstairs (to where my paypal password is) and start over with the order.

What's up with that? Why shouldn't I be able to choose which method I use?:mad:

ZaGranny

BobZag
01-19-2011, 10:26 AM
Wish I could answer but I'm just a friend of Sarah, a very cool and nice gal. I will say the shirts look pretty sharp.

Keep trying. I'm sure it'll work.

ID ZAGFAN
01-19-2011, 10:43 AM
Oh, I went ahead and bought the shirts--I was just irritated that I had to jump through so many hoops to do so.

It shouldn't be that hard to donate to the C vs C cause!

ZaGranny

I BELiEVE.
01-19-2011, 09:00 PM
Sorry that you had trouble with the site! Unfortunately we have to use PayPal as our method of billing/payment so whatever rules PayPal has, we have to have. Thank you for your patience and persistence in ordering a shirt! It makes a difference!

CDC84
01-21-2011, 02:04 PM
The shirts will be for sale at the game as soon as doors open at 4:00pm. They will be $10. Shirts went fast during the game last year, so Sarah is encouraging people to get shirts at other locations before the game as well, including:

The GU Bookstore
Zag Shop
Kimmel
Spokane Athletic Supply
U-District Physical Therapy
The Spokane Club

EuroZag2010
01-29-2011, 11:11 AM
Our boss at Cathay inn helping raise money so we bought 15 tshirts so employes can wear them =} I think it's awesome how the community is coming together =]