• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BobZag
    Dark Lord of the Zag
    • Jan 2007

6'5" 190 lbs PG Grant Gibbs to visit

According to Rivals--

"I'm going to be visiting Wisconsin and Marquette on Thursday," Gibbs added. "And I'm trying to set up some kind of trip to the west coast to check out Gonzaga and Washington State later this month, hopefully."

BZ: Gonzaga hasn't offered (yet) but if he visits, that just might change.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
  • MickMick
    Zag for Life
    • Apr 2007

I would like to wait and see what directions Clarke or Theodore are headed, but Gonzaga may not have the luxury if Gibbs presses the issue.
    Last edited by BobZag; 06-13-2007, 03:10 PM.
    I miss Mike Hart

Comment

• cggonzaga
      Zag for Life
      • Mar 2007

Have to wonder how interested we are. My guess is if he comes he's getting offered. Don't think this neccesarily takes us out of the Clarke sweepstakes does it?

Comment

• wiszag
        Professional Zag Fan
        • Feb 2007

Dang

This could get interesting. I'm officially torn but I guess it's a can't lose situation.

wiszag

Comment

• BobZag
          Dark Lord of the Zag
          • Jan 2007

Could be but hard to tell. The staff may opt to have Gibbs visit officially in the fall for a second visit, and by then they'd know what's going on with Clarke and Theodore. That's a strategy often used when there is more than one prospect.

Comment

• spudzag
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

A tricky dance. If Gibbs is interested enough to come visit and seems to genuinely want to be here might be hard to pass. I assume these visits means he is genuinely working on his decision. Wait too long and you always take the chance of loosing out. Will be interesting to see this evolve.

Comment

• BobZag
              Dark Lord of the Zag
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by spudzag View Post
              A tricky dance. If Gibbs is interested enough to come visit and seems to genuinely want to be here might be hard to pass. I assume these visits means he is genuinely working on his decision. Wait too long and you always take the chance of loosing out. Will be interesting to see this evolve.
              Better known as: A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush. But you always get the best you can. Yes, quite tricky but it is old hat for the staff.

Comment

Working...
              X