PDA

View Full Version : Pepperdine message board

EuroZag2010
01-12-2011, 11:27 PM
Their message board is a cluster @&$#!! I went on there to read upon the game tomorrow and it's all cluttered no real organization going on at all. It was quiet frustrating !! They have really old posts some last year all over the place. Ok I'm done ranting now =}

scott257
01-13-2011, 05:03 AM
Some of the other schools in the conference don't have as active a fan base as Gonzaga does. I was interested in reading what they had on the Portland board prior to and following the last game. I couldn't find anything. Perhaps I was looking in the wrong place but the posts on the site that I found were all very old and outdated.

kclubfounder
01-13-2011, 06:44 AM
When you care about 2 games/year and have no shot at post-season it is a bit hard to muster up the time and energy to maintain a message board.

pdine
01-13-2011, 09:07 PM
We've had arguably our worst decade of men's basketball, so support is hard to find outside of some die-hards. Also, our SID now hosts an online live blog chat for us to participate in during road games, taking away from posting on the message board during those times.

EuroZag2010
01-13-2011, 09:17 PM
Not it was outdated but the organization of threads was not present. Pepperdine has some good players Bell, Thompson ,and Darwin (sp) they shot well from the floor and didn't give up I hope you guys get out of the slump !! Good luck pdine!!