X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hoopaholic
    • Mar 2008

Thank You

My loving wife and I would like to publicly thank The Ghostzag family for making my year. We left our little town of Lacrosse to head up to Spokane when Ghostzag called. They had a surprise for us and asked us to meet at 4;15 at Spike.

Got to spokane, wife needed something "red" so stopped and got her new GU shirt....

Kissed Spike and guess what "tickets FINALLY fell from the sky" as we entered the Mac Center it was fabulous. Beautiful setting, energy was incredible.

Ghostzag family were awesome hosts and their Surprise was passes into the Herak Center, arranged by another board member (Thank YOU)...wow what a nice set up.....food, beer, wine, pop and GREAT people. Met some really neat people and want to thank them all for the hospitality.

Other than meeting Ghostzag family, the best thing of the night..>>ZAGS WIN THE WCC OPENER.......

those I did not find or get to hook up with, I look forward to meeting you in vegas.....

Once again thank you Ghost Zag Family....you truly epitomize the "Zag" ideology and it is people like you guys that make this university soooooo special.

Ed and Debbie Casey
    The ones that want to love us when we’re up & kick us when we’re down, screw off honestly. Drew Timme January 2023
  • Reborn
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2007

Very nice post. I really like reading stories like this one. Makes me feel even prouder to be a Zag.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• TheZagPhish
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• U Zig, I Zag
        Zag for Life
        • Mar 2009

Glad you had a good time, Hoop!

It's a good experience, that Kennel.

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
          Time Zone Challenged Board Greeter
          • Feb 2007

This is about the 114th example of WHY Gonzaga IS different. There are so many special people in the zag world. Thanks for sharing, and I'm glad you had a great time. See ya in Vegas. ;-)

PS- They don't come much more special than Mr. and Mrs. Ghostzag.
          Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

• ZagMan in Philly
            Zag for Life
            • Apr 2007

Nice story and a great happy ending.

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
              Time Zone Challenged Board Greeter
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZagMan in Philly View Post
              Nice story and a great happy ending.
              ZagMan in Philly -- this is one of the other "greats" Hoopaholic!! There are lots of em.
              Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

• ZagMan in Philly
                Zag for Life
                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
                ZagMan in Philly -- this is one of the other "greats" Hoopaholic!! There are lots of em.

Comment

Working...
                X