• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angelo Roncalli
    Bleeds Bulldog Blue
    • Feb 2007

Congrats to BaldwinZag

Looks like Baldwin Zag is no longer available.

I have met his lovely bride. Baldwin definitely "married up."

Hope the newlyweds are doing well. Baldwin is a lucky guy.
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor
  • zag buddy
    Banned
    • Dec 2007

Congratulations Baldwin. When I got married many,many years ago, my brides step grandfather took us aside and said" the secret to a happy long marrage is for you both to give 60% in the marriage and ask for 40%". It worked for me for 30 years. Good luck and may God bless you both.

Comment

• ZagNix
      Redshirt
      • Feb 2007

Congrats BaldwinZag! I hope you and the wifey enjoyed your time in Maui! I must agree with Angelo, you did marry up! Say hi to the wife for me!

Comment

• hondo
        Zag for Life
        • May 2009

" I must agree with Angelo, you did marry up"
        Didn't we all?

Comment

• kitzbuel
          • Feb 2007

- This is the best smilie I could find that shows what BaldwinZag now looks like.

- This smilie shows what all the other guys now look like.
          'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
          - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
            Time Zone Challenged Board Greeter
            • Feb 2007

Congrats! Getting married will EASILY be one of the Top 25 decisions you ever make in your life!

:-)

No, really, congrats!
            Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

• ZagNut08
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Key to a happy marriage is seperate TVs for watching Zag games.

Comment

• sonuvazag
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZagNut08 View Post
                Key to a happy marriage is seperate TVs for watching Zag games.
                +DVR in case someone likes to start talking to you in the middle of action.
                Agent provocateur

Comment

• ZagNut08
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sonuvazag View Post
                  +DVR in case someone likes to start talking to you in the middle of action.
                  This is the truth

Comment

• BobZag
                    Dark Lord of the Zag
                    • Jan 2007

"Harcourt Fenton Mudd! You good for nothing-ing-ing-ing..."
                    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• sdzag
                      Kennel Club Alum
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Angelo Roncalli View Post
                      Looks like Baldwin Zag is no longer available.

I have met his lovely bride. Baldwin definitely "married up."
                      Baldwin absolutely married up. He is the Calum MacLeod of his relationship just happy to not be cut from the team!

I kid, Congrats Baldwin.
                      SDZag does not represent the opinions of San Diego just the San Diegians on the Foo!

Comment

• Baldwinzag
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sdzag View Post
                        Baldwin absolutely married up. He is the Calum MacLeod of his relationship just happy to not be cut from the team!
                        I got a kick outta this...well played sdzag.

Thanks for the Congrats everyone! Completely unexpected and feel honored to be included and thought of by the people & posters I spend time with every day--very cool.

I sincerely appreciate the marital advice given and will take to heart all insight, especially the seperate TV gig...still working on that one. I'll let ya know how it turns out...

Believe it or not(I know I don't), its my first 'official' day back on the board after a near 10-day absence---Honeymoon was first priority. The longest Guboards dry spell since Spring Break '02. The Wife made me do it, I swear! Already practicing the best excuse in the book. I kid & digress.

I'll admit, as most have arleady pointed out, I definitely married "up"(and so has every poster that said it--you know, I've met your lovely wives as well ).

Just like Gonzaga, GUboards is a special place with special people and I'll toast to that!

PS--> Baldwinzag & the new Mrs. Baldwinzag will be in Las Vegas this year for WCC Tourney...can't wait to spend more good times with all!

Thanks again, a very kind gesture by Angelo & others.

***Now, my plan is to go show the significant other this thread, so she'll finally allow me spend more time around these parts....wish me luck!
                        “You’ve got to hit the Zag standard.”

And if it happens, those rites of Autumn become the rites of Spring.

Comment

• MDZag
                          Redshirt
                          • Feb 2007

Congrats for sure....

I also heard that TheRunner got married over the holidays as well. We should also raise a glass to him.

I think he was actually posting on his honeymoon. His wife probably hates him.

Comment

Working...
                          X