PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to BaldwinZag

Angelo Roncalli
01-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Looks like Baldwin Zag is no longer available.

I have met his lovely bride. Baldwin definitely "married up."

Hope the newlyweds are doing well. Baldwin is a lucky guy.

zag buddy
01-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Congratulations Baldwin. When I got married many,many years ago, my brides step grandfather took us aside and said" the secret to a happy long marrage is for you both to give 60% in the marriage and ask for 40%". It worked for me for 30 years. Good luck and may God bless you both.

ZagNix
01-05-2011, 09:11 PM
Congrats BaldwinZag! I hope you and the wifey enjoyed your time in Maui! I must agree with Angelo, you did marry up! Say hi to the wife for me!

hondo
01-05-2011, 10:15 PM
" I must agree with Angelo, you did marry up"
Didn't we all?

kitzbuel
01-06-2011, 05:11 AM
:adored: - This is the best smilie I could find that shows what BaldwinZag now looks like.

:mecry: - This smilie shows what all the other guys now look like.

gozagswoohoo
01-06-2011, 06:03 AM
Congrats! Getting married will EASILY be one of the Top 25 decisions you ever make in your life!

:-)

No, really, congrats!

ZagNut08
01-06-2011, 07:31 AM
Key to a happy marriage is seperate TVs for watching Zag games.

sonuvazag
01-06-2011, 07:43 AM
Key to a happy marriage is seperate TVs for watching Zag games.
+DVR in case someone likes to start talking to you in the middle of action.

ZagNut08
01-06-2011, 09:23 AM
+DVR in case someone likes to start talking to you in the middle of action.

This is the truth

BobZag
01-06-2011, 10:01 AM
"Harcourt Fenton Mudd! You good for nothing-ing-ing-ing..."

sdzag
01-06-2011, 10:22 AM
Looks like Baldwin Zag is no longer available.

I have met his lovely bride. Baldwin definitely "married up."

Baldwin absolutely married up. He is the Calum MacLeod of his relationship just happy to not be cut from the team!

I kid, Congrats Baldwin.

Baldwinzag
01-06-2011, 01:52 PM
Baldwin absolutely married up. He is the Calum MacLeod of his relationship just happy to not be cut from the team!

I got a kick outta this...well played sdzag. :)

Thanks for the Congrats everyone! Completely unexpected and feel honored to be included and thought of by the people & posters I spend time with every day--very cool.

I sincerely appreciate the marital advice given and will take to heart all insight, especially the seperate TV gig...still working on that one. I'll let ya know how it turns out...

Believe it or not(I know I don't), its my first 'official' day back on the board after a near 10-day absence---Honeymoon was first priority. The longest Guboards dry spell since Spring Break '02. The Wife made me do it, I swear! Already practicing the best excuse in the book. I kid & digress.

I'll admit, as most have arleady pointed out, I definitely married "up"(and so has every poster that said it--you know, I've met your lovely wives as well ;)).

Just like Gonzaga, GUboards is a special place with special people and I'll toast to that!

:cheers:

PS--> Baldwinzag & the new Mrs. Baldwinzag will be in Las Vegas this year for WCC Tourney...can't wait to spend more good times with all!

Thanks again, a very kind gesture by Angelo & others.

***Now, my plan is to go show the significant other this thread, so she'll finally allow me spend more time around these parts....wish me luck!

MDZag
01-06-2011, 02:53 PM
Congrats for sure....

I also heard that TheRunner got married over the holidays as well. We should also raise a glass to him.

I think he was actually posting on his honeymoon. His wife probably hates him.