PDA

View Full Version : Zags @ Pilots Tickets

Jakester425
01-04-2011, 10:24 AM
Well tickets were supposed to go on sale this morning at 11 am. I was on a few minutes before, but still had no luck getting tickets. Looking for two if anyone is selling.

tyrone
01-04-2011, 06:51 PM
I believe they go on sale Wed. 9:00 a.m for Bulldog Club members, 11:00 a.m to the General Public. My e mail came from GU this afternoon after 3:00 p.m.

john montana
01-04-2011, 06:59 PM
I am looking for some tickets to the game in Portland as well!

DixieZag
01-04-2011, 07:03 PM
Are the students back in school? Will the lower opposite side bowl be taken by students.

I hope so, not that I would not like to have others be able to go to a game, but I like having the students there for all conference games.

ID ZAGFAN
01-04-2011, 07:12 PM
Are the students back in school? Will the lower opposite side bowl be taken by students.

I hope so, not that I would not like to have others be able to go to a game, but I like having the students there for all conference games.

I am guessing that classes start the 10th, as students are not allowed back in the dorm until 5:00 PM (I think) on the 9th.

ZaGranny

Jakester425
01-05-2011, 07:19 AM
I believe they go on sale Wed. 9:00 a.m for Bulldog Club members, 11:00 a.m to the General Public. My e mail came from GU this afternoon after 3:00 p.m.

I think we might be talking about two different games. Im referring to the game @ Portland, not the home game on Saturday.

jake
01-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Well tickets were supposed to go on sale this morning at 11 am. I was on a few minutes before, but still had no luck getting tickets. Looking for two if anyone is selling.

I definitely sympathize with your situation. Hopefully some come online at a reasonable price. I think this might have happened last year too. I've had Pilot season tickets the past three years to guarantee an adequate number of GU tickets. I know that isn't an option for everyone, but the Pilots are a fun team to watch. I'd encourage anyone looking next year to get a flex pack or other multi-game offer from the Pilots.

cjm720
01-05-2011, 02:03 PM
I definitely sympathize with your situation. Hopefully some come online at a reasonable price. I think this might have happened last year too. I've had Pilot season tickets the past three years to guarantee an adequate number of GU tickets. I know that isn't an option for everyone, but the Pilots are a fun team to watch. I'd encourage anyone looking next year to get a flex pack or other multi-game offer from the Pilots.

Any chance to scalp down there? Love the arena, great time but brain farted on the timing of tix this year...

jake
01-05-2011, 03:02 PM
I have seen some being sold outside the arena in the past. There are also always some on Craigslist and ebay. A couple years ago I had a brain fart and had one more person on my invite list than I had tickets. They were able to scrounge one up outside the arena. I also know the Gonzaga pre-game social has been a place people have found some spare tickets in the past.

cjm720
01-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Thx, Jake