11 cheers for binary!

"Make me a sandwich"
    "Make it yourself"
    "Sudo Make me a sandwich"
    "Okay"
  • MDABE80
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

It's still too many. BUT it's one of those 3 big problems that lessened tonight. We also won the boards. 3 pt defense was much much improved. I'ts a start. We continue to improve, we'll go far. These r the three things that have been hurting. Hope this is fixed.

Comment

• MickMick
      Zag for Life
      • Apr 2007

Zags took care of the ball. They had nice movement, spacing, and flow on offense. They looked good in transition offense as well. They also did well in attacking the rim and putting the Cowboys into a little foul trouble.

What really stuck out to me was their defense when the game was still in doubt. They really forced the Cowboys into bad shots and turnovers. The Zags converted those turnovers into points. When the Zag's half court game started to stagnate in the first half, those points off turnovers really energized the team.

Outstanding job on defense.
      Last edited by MickMick; 01-01-2011, 01:39 AM.
      I miss Mike Hart

Comment

• MDABE80
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

OSU only had 9 field goals in the entire second half. Wish we could do that to every opponent. Very very good defensive effort.

Wake Forest is key as os SMC amd Memphis in Feb. These guys might have some magic left in em afterall.

Comment

• DCZag
          Professional Zag Fan
          • Aug 2009

Probably most important number on the stat line - didn't waste trips down the court. I'll drop off my chair and spill my beer if we ever get TOs below double digits in a game (would have been well below, but Big Rob had 5 in the post).

Comment

Working...
          X