PDA

View Full Version : what you hope to see tonight vs Oklahoma State

Reborn
12-31-2010, 11:23 AM
I'm hoping to see a better and healthier Steven Gray. I look for him to score 10 pts.

I am really hoping to see Elias Harris and Rob Sacre continue to win the battle of the posts. I want to see Harris at his best tonight and hope to see him score 20 tonight for the first time this year. I would like to see us get their post players in foul trouble, the same way we were able to get Xavier's center in foul trouble and take him out of the game.

We need 7 three's tonight. Who will get them? I am hoping to see Gray get 2 or 3 or them.

If we do not win the battle of 3 point shooting, then we need to win the Free Throw battle. We need to win one of these two battles.

Im going with rebounds as the place for the Zags to win the game. Hit them boards as you have recently and the game is yours, Zags.

And finally, I am really excited to see if Meech has another really good game. I think the Zags are really beginning to play as a unit, and are become the cohesive unit that we need. Tonight will be a really good game for the Zags. I believe our best one this year.

RenoZag
12-31-2010, 12:14 PM
Just win, baby

gamagin
12-31-2010, 12:19 PM
round thing," Daniel John Fitzgerald, March 3, 1942 - Jan. 19, 2010.

RIP

bballbeachbum
12-31-2010, 03:00 PM
execution on out of bounds plays on O and D, especially from under the basket; this team can do better on these I think, add another dimension not really displayed so far

paint domination, which also includes perimeter box outs for long rebounds! got to win those too...5 box outs!

and everything else already mentioned

GO ZAGS!!!

zagitup
12-31-2010, 04:39 PM
Get the ball to big rob!!

Reborn
12-31-2010, 09:11 PM
I pretty much got to see what I hoped to see. We won the rebounding edge by 13. Yes I said by 13. And they're one of the better rebounding teams in the country. We also won the three pt shooting battle 7-5, and we got the 7 I hoped to get. We won the battle of post players. Gray got 10 and 6 assists, and excellent D. The man he was guarding averaged 16 and got 2 tonight.

fedwayzag
12-31-2010, 09:13 PM
Reborn, Can't believe how acturally called it. Extremely impressive.