PDA

View Full Version : Time does heal.?

GonzagaLove
06-01-2007, 09:17 PM
As the months have gone by, since the mushroom incident, anyone else feel more able to forgive, forget and accept Josh and Theo back on the team. I think I do. Time does heal.

Also, do you really see the fans of opposing teams being much of a problem. Josh and Theo have heard it all and it really does feel like old news.

People stopped giving me a hard time about it a long time ago!

mendiant
06-01-2007, 10:14 PM
See locked thread started by me...

I was soo pissed at the boys when the issue first broke.

I am now more hopefull for them.

But cautiously so...want them to be MEN...ZAG MEN!

Regardless, the program is now bigger than an "incident", I hope Josh and Theo see this.

As I said before, the team is the thing.

Opposing teams will be BRUTAL!!! I hope the team and the fans get behind our guys in light of this....

but they better damn well keep their noses clean.

And the goatee does look good on Josh ;).

RebornZag
06-01-2007, 10:39 PM
Neither Josh nor Theo are men yet. They're young men. And like many young men are sometimes foolish, and actually enjoyed being foolish too. They are still experimenting with life in ways that MEN don't feel the need to. I am sure there have been many "young men" (any some who actually attended GU) who have eaten "shrooms" (they were called shrooms as long ago as the late 60's, and for sure in the 70's, Bob) and smoked a little (and maybe even a lot) of ###, who went on and became fine MEN as you call us. In general, I'd say the years one spends in college ARE generally considered a pretty wild time in a person's life. Maybe some of you missed the fun of those years and are now taking your angst out on a couple of young guys who have done what many others did before them (including GU ballplayers)...Get over it...would ya? Let these guys be themselves and grow up at their own rate, and my God, give them the chance to prove that people actually do learn from their mistakes, and that we DO live in an imperfect world (even for GU grads). For those of you who need a perfect world to live in, where problems dont exist, maybe you should look for another planet.

steventreich
06-02-2007, 12:12 AM
DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO JOSH AND THEO?!? If so, I would like to talk about it three times...every day....forever more.

VaBeachZAG
06-02-2007, 05:35 AM
"DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO JOSH AND THEO?!? If so, I would like to talk about it three times...every day....forever more."

The new voice of reason?

Sometimes a few words speak volumes! Yes, this is a slow time of the year, but paaaaleeeseee, give this subject a rest!

GonzagaLove
06-02-2007, 04:11 PM
it really does feel like old news.

That was kind of my point. Time to move on.

The End.:)