PDA

View Full Version : IF you could buy a Zag a present, it is?

DixieZag
12-27-2010, 11:35 AM
Taking the discussion on another thread, if you could buy a current Zag a present, what would it be?*

*YOU, cannot buy any Zag player anything, nor can you help them study, open the door for them or give them directions in a snow storm per NCAA rules, this is purely hypothetical thread**

**The above is not true for six figure alum/donors to SEC Football programs with a record above .500, in that case, YOU may buy the starting QB, RB, WR, LB, Safety, DL - an Escalade (team colors or black), Lincoln Navigator, any new sedan built in Germany (Volkswagon excluded)

- I would buy Steven Gray a Massage Chair, Whirlpool, 24 hr on call massage therapist, 1000 tabs of Ibuprofen, and access to any MD or accupuncturist who promises to not use a scapel and a butler to lift anything (including his newspaper) for him.

Kind of obvious, so please, let your imagination run wild***

***YOU cannot buy a gift for anyone who interacts with a Zag player in a capacity to assist that player in anyway.

kitzbuel
12-27-2010, 03:37 PM
50% 3pt shooting for Meech.

:D

MDABE80
12-27-2010, 03:39 PM
Buy everyone but Meech and Sacre a new heart.

Ekrub
12-27-2010, 04:00 PM
I would buy Elias this: (http://the-gadgeteer.com/2009/06/04/get-rid-of-your-double-chin-for-1999/)

And before someone gets made at me, this is a joke (http://guboards.com/showthread.php?t=31728).

NEC26
12-27-2010, 04:07 PM
Buy everyone but Meech and Sacre a new heart.

Honestly thats just ridiculous. Meech and Sacre both play their hearts out but so does everyone else on this team. This team DOES NOT lack heart or desire and to say they do is silly.

DixieZag
12-27-2010, 04:09 PM
Tagged: "Slippery Slope" - With all due respect to the overlords of this site, I meant for this to be an opening for some creative writers on this board, of which there are many, to display their talents. Are we so afraid of our own tails that we worry BEFOREHAND about derogatory comments? Maybe, see above.

Whatever. I would get Few a new fly rod customized to be used with a suit to use during practice and games to rope players around their arms and chest and drag them back to him for much needed advice before "releasing him or putting him in the "cooler" to eat later. This would combine his two greatest loves outside of family (he could bring it home, smaller line!) and undoubtedly assist his coaching and fishing.

bballbeachbum
12-27-2010, 04:37 PM
50% 3pt shooting for Meech.

:D

indeed, and since Steven's health was gifted by Dixie already, how about a 100% healthy Elias then...or for Manny to know 100% of the playbook 100% of the time (got to get him always on the same page and then unleashed!!! the kid is a talent).

this donor wishes to ghost finance both...yes, yes, such magnanimity has rarely been experienced

bballbeachbum
12-27-2010, 07:05 PM
indeed, and since Steven's health was gifted by Dixie already, how about a 100% healthy Elias then...or for Manny to know 100% of the playbook 100% of the time (got to get him always on the same page and then unleashed!!! the kid is a talent).

this donor wishes to ghost finance both...yes, yes, such magnanimity has rarely been experienced

but what were the gifts donated? umm, yeah.......:D

for E, "The Steven Package" laid out above sounds effective and affordable

for Manny, the complete Bobby Knight collection http://www.championshipproductions.com/cgi-bin/champ/auth/526/Bob-Knight.html , but if I could, I'd break the bank to have Al McGuire return from the dead to watch those dvds with him http://www.people.ubr.com/sports/by-first-name/a/al-mcguire/al-mcguire-quotes.aspx

kclubfounder
12-28-2010, 07:52 AM
I'd get a Gilligan's Island voodoo doll of Matthew Dellavedova and Mickey McConnell for Mark Few. He can stick needles in them and tickle the feet with a feather while they are getting ready to shoot.

RenoZag
12-28-2010, 10:41 AM
I would buy all of them a can of whoop ass with instructions to open at the start of the WCC season.

gozagswoohoo
12-28-2010, 11:50 AM
I would buy them each a heart shaped locket, and put a picture of myself in it.

U Zig, I Zag
12-28-2010, 12:03 PM
I would buy them each a heart shaped locket, and put a picture of myself in it.

You are def BFF material.

DixieZag
12-28-2010, 01:19 PM
Definitely the sweetest person on the board.

zagsmyboys
12-28-2010, 01:35 PM
I would buy Sacre a new Tattoo...my name "Nichole" would look great on his forearm. :adored: