• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MickMick
    Zag for Life
    • Apr 2007

Lebron would be a senior.

Could he take a mediocre school to the Championship game?
    Last edited by MickMick; 06-01-2007, 01:32 PM.
    I miss Mike Hart
  • Nevtelen
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Considering what he did last night, the chances are decent he could have taken Idaho to the championship game.

Comment

• CDC84
      Super Moderator
      • Feb 2007

Re:

BTW....as you are watching this series, play close attention to Tayshaun Prince. Although Prince has more of a defensive orientation than Austin Daye (who has more of an offensive orientation), the two players resemble each other in a lot of ways. They're always compared by recruiting analysts. I'm talking about body type, length, wingspan, shot blocking ability and the explosive offensive spin moves. That reverse dunk that Prince put down in the 2nd half last night is the kind of thing we'll see from Austin once he puts on some pounds and gets some experience under his belt.

Comment

• BobZag
        Dark Lord of the Zag
        • Jan 2007

Can anyone say successive Final Fours? He's a freak, far more so than Oden or Durant.
        The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• Rubbadub
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

He wouldnt even have been at that bad a school. He would have been at Ohio State this year with Conley and Oden. In all likelyhood they would have been the best team in the history of the ncaa--or very close.
          sigpic Just Foo'in around.

Comment

• MickMick
            Zag for Life
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Rubbadub View Post
            He wouldnt even have been at that bad a school. He would have been at Ohio State this year with Conley and Oden. In all likelyhood they would have been the best team in the history of the ncaa--or very close.
            I thought University of Houston (Phi Slamma Jamma) featuring Hakeem, Drexler, and Michaud was the best college team I have seen. The team you describe would be better, so you are right...the best in history. The matchup with Florida would have been interesting.
            I miss Mike Hart

Comment

• Zag79
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Can anyone say successive Final Fours? He's a freak, far more so than Oden or Durant
              you know your good when you would would mean more to a team than oden and durants together in the same sentance! wow is all i can say. that was mj esque!

Comment

• ZagNut08
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

akron in back to back ff's would have changed the landscape of bball

Comment

Working...
                X