PDA

View Full Version : LaceDarius Dunn contest

23dpg
12-18-2010, 04:42 PM
I think I might have won that contest. I had Dunn with 2 and Gonzaga winning.
:adored:

kitzbuel
12-18-2010, 04:50 PM
Gloating doesn't become you.:p

23dpg
12-18-2010, 04:53 PM
LOL, not gloating, not even sure I won. Just giddy.
But like I wrote in the contest thread; I would rather have GU win and me lose than me winning the contest and GU losing.

BobZag
12-18-2010, 05:15 PM
Right, you are, 23. Had to use the last tiebreaker for you and kroz. Well done.

Which you do want? San Diego at end of January or Xavier this Wednesday?

Mantua
12-18-2010, 05:20 PM
I am so thrilled to have lost bigtiime!

thickman1
12-18-2010, 05:26 PM
Did anyone else get the impression that Dunn is just a bad dude? He really got up in the face of the refs a few times and had to be yanked back at least once by his coach.

MosaicZagFan
12-18-2010, 05:29 PM
Congrats 23! So glad my prediction was way off base.

bballbeachbum
12-18-2010, 05:29 PM
Did anyone else get the impression that Dunn is just a bad dude? He really got up in the face of the refs a few times and had to be yanked back at least once by his coach.

lucky to not get T'd up when he bumped into the ref; hope we get that benefit of the doubt; Dunn looked frustrated out there even after draining that early 3

BobZag
12-18-2010, 05:32 PM
I don't know if he's bad, good or indifferent, what I'm fairly sure about is Dunn will most likely be in the NBA next year.

Mantua
12-18-2010, 05:44 PM

Google?

JPtheBeasta
12-18-2010, 05:47 PM
lucky to not get T'd up when he bumped into the ref; hope we get that benefit of the doubt; Dunn looked frustrated out there even after draining that early 3

I thought that was supposed to be an automatic T...

thickman1
12-18-2010, 06:23 PM
I don't know if he's bad, good or indifferent, what I'm fairly sure about is Dunn will most likely be in the NBA next year.

Hmm, NBA - guess that answers my questions.

U Zig, I Zag
12-18-2010, 06:58 PM

The women attracted to NBA players are of a different quality. He will probably appreciate the lack of glass jaws the groupies have.

JeffyJeff
12-18-2010, 07:26 PM
Dunn is a thug. That look in his eyes was purely malicious, and the coach knew exactly that and had to talk him down a couple of times.

I am personally shocked that he wasn't called for at least two technical fouls for bumping in to the refs while arguing calls.

For his sake, I honestly hope that Lace spends some quality time with a mental health practitioner to get his anger management issues in check.

Pargo the Destroyer
12-18-2010, 09:03 PM
The women attracted to NBA players are of a different quality. He will probably appreciate the lack of glass jaws the groupies have.

Best. Post. Ever.

Completely shocked be got away with his little intimidation game he played with the refs. Not sure who has less of a sack, the thug who hits chicks or the refs who put up with his bull####. Either way, Baylor can go kick rocks.

Zagnificent
12-18-2010, 09:10 PM
Say what you want about Gonzaga's recruiting...but all I know is that we don't get players like Lace Dunn and I am proud of it. It's also worth noting that we're not a program like Baylor, where felony assault cases seem to disappear and where intra-program murders are referred to as NCAA violations from a few years ago. Whether I presented that fairly or not, both happened.

JPtheBeasta
12-18-2010, 09:16 PM
Best. Post. Ever.

Completely shocked be got away with his little intimidation game he played with the refs. Not sure who has less of a sack, the thug who hits chicks or the refs who put up with his bull####. Either way, Baylor can go kick rocks.

Perhaps what we saw today was a case of battered referee syndrome

23dpg
12-19-2010, 08:50 AM
Right, you are, 23. Had to use the last tiebreaker for you and kroz. Well done.

Which you do want? San Diego at end of January or Xavier this Wednesday?

I think I'll go with San Diego. I don't think I could clear my schedule this quick for Xavier.