PDA

View Full Version : hey Bob or anyone else: are we still recruiting the big Polish kid?

thespywhozaggedme
12-12-2010, 06:41 PM
I know he was first team all U17 along with Kevin this summer and apparently is a scorer and rebounder, but not much else. is Tommy still hot on his trail? Thanks

75Zag
12-12-2010, 06:55 PM
Hopefully by "Big Polish Kid" you mean one of the following?

Andre Drummond (Oakdale,CT)
Isaiah Austin (Arlington,TX)
Khem Birch (Fitchburg, MA)
BrandonAshley (Oakland, CA)
DaJuan Coleman (Dewitt, NY)
Jarnell Stokes (Memphis, TN)
or
Hanner Perea (La Porte, IN).

Because if you are suggesting that GU should dedicate its recruiting resources to try and land yet another long shot recruit from Idontgiveacrapkastan, I think I will shoot myself.

Go Bulldogs!

MDABE80
12-12-2010, 06:59 PM
But 75...none of those are "Polish" lolol.... get Khem! He's the best one!

ZagNative
12-12-2010, 08:18 PM
I don't recall anyone having named which big polish kid they were interested in.

thespywhozaggedme
12-12-2010, 09:10 PM
I believe it was Bob, but it might have been gozags who hinted at the fact that Tommy was hard after a Polish big and that this kid was the real deal; just wanted to know if that was still the case.

U Zig, I Zag
12-13-2010, 06:47 AM
I believe it was Bob, but it might have been gozags who hinted at the fact that Tommy was hard after a Polish big and that this kid was the real deal; just wanted to know if that was still the case.

Yes, there was talk on here and maybe a link to a club team bio or something.

I am with 75 though...

BobZag
12-13-2010, 09:01 AM

or

Because if you are suggesting that GU should dedicate its recruiting resources to try and land yet another long shot recruit from Idontgiveacrapkastan, I think I will shoot myself.

Go Bulldogs!

Get your gun out. I hear the temple is the sweet spot.

As far as I know, yes, a Polish big is in the mix. Which one, I'm not sure. But you see, if he's from Europe, he must be great, because he's all the way over yonder across the Atlantic, instead of, say, Chelan, which is close enough to Spokane to be over-analyzed and over-thought. ;)

MDABE80
12-13-2010, 11:31 AM
Chelan...Joe...we hardly knew yee..<-----:mecry:

Reborn
12-13-2010, 04:19 PM
My grandmother was from Polland (God bless her soul). I know there are more and more Polish familes moving into this state. Don't be surprised either if a Polish basketball star is soon to emerge.

gamagin
12-13-2010, 04:26 PM
I don't recall anyone having named which big polish kid they were interested in.

tis the season for nonsensical threads and whiskers on kittens . . .

CanadianZagFan
12-13-2010, 04:38 PM

or

Go Bulldogs!

I don't know about the rest, but Birch is committed to Pittsburgh for 2011.