PDA

View Full Version : Wishing The Zags Good Luck Tomorrow

Reborn
12-10-2010, 06:50 AM
I'm really looking forward to the game tomorrow with Notre Dame. I've always been a big Notre Dame fan. I've waited for the Zags to play Notre Dame for a long time. I think the Zags should do well tomorrow. We seem to play our best basketball against Big East teams. I hope Few will keep this series going for a long time.

I'm hoping that this game can motivate the Zags, and that they will get back on track. I know the players don't read this board, but I would just like to put some good vibes out there, letting the team feel that ZagNation is behind them and supporting them 100%.

ZagNation loves you Zags! Go get 'em tomorrow at Notre Dame and bring back a victory.

SWZag
12-10-2010, 07:08 AM
Agreed! A positive attitude when things aren't going well never hurt anyone. In fact, it HELPS a team get back on track. Good luck to the Zags! If we show improvement, I'm going to be very happy. A win would be even better, but improvement is all I ask for!

Go ZAGS!!!

SWZag

MickMick
12-10-2010, 07:43 AM
I'm not looking for a win.

I am looking for a hint of offensive teamwork. My faith in this team needs to be built from the ground up. OOC wins don't matter any more. All the Zag eggs are in the conference tournament now.

Few can go ahead and tinker all he wants to. At this point the Zags got nothing to lose.

As previously posted, I am a fan of improvement as well.

jazzdelmar
12-10-2010, 07:52 AM
nd's coming off a disheartening loss to the oil man.....they shoot it very well and have a veteran p.g.....always play well at home (see ucla).....brey is an underrated coach......i imagine line is prob 7-8...sounds abt right....unless nd is as cold as the weather outside, look for nd by near dble digits....brey is a good guy and may hold it down if things really get out of hand....put it this way, if gu wins it wd be a major upset (that sounds odd)....

U Zig, I Zag
12-10-2010, 08:05 AM
We always 'get one'. Every year. It doesn't always seem to pan out at the end of the year (aka, last year) but at the time of the conquering, the enemy was reckonized as formidable. Since I don't stop believing, as much as I b*tch, I think we can win @ND. The only way this will happen though is if the team, sans the coaches, has met and discussed what is wrong and what needs to get fixed. It would probably have to have been organized by Steven or Rob, maybe Meech. Should have been all three. Anyone heard through the grapevine that this has taken place on some level?

In other news, I have become a huge fan of Illinois, KState, WSU and SDSU. And Marquette (wow, how bad do they feel right now? everyone else rollin' us like they have).

Pargo the Destroyer
12-10-2010, 08:44 AM
I'm really looking forward to the game tomorrow with Notre Dame. I've always been a big Notre Dame fan. I've waited for the Zags to play Notre Dame for a long time. I think the Zags should do well tomorrow. We seem to play our best basketball against Big East teams. I hope Few will keep this series going for a long time.

I'm hoping that this game can motivate the Zags, and that they will get back on track. I know the players don't read this board, but I would just like to put some good vibes out there, letting the team feel that ZagNation is behind them and supporting them 100%.

ZagNation loves you Zags! Go get 'em tomorrow at Notre Dame and bring back a victory.

Lovin the good vibes. Although, Syracuse may have something to say about the highlighted quote above. just sayin.

Hoopaholic
12-10-2010, 08:45 AM
Actually think we match up well with ND. The put up ton of 3 pointers which as we need to focus on reducing or eliminating.

We need to tighten down the rotation, pound the boards and run.
we need to ensure we have movement on offense especially against zone as we have become stagnant and standing around (even my mother could get a hand up in SG shots the way we have been standing around on offense)

If it would be an upset, I see that we can do it but have to have FIRE IN THE BELLY and want every loose ball, every funky bounce and play with an attitude

Reborn
12-10-2010, 09:09 AM
I hope Elias is getting in better shape. We could certainly use a healthier Harris. Harris really needs to work on his outside shot. Everyone is playing him to drive, and so far they are right. Like so many of the guys right now we need our guys to begin to shoot outside with some accuracy and confidence. Also Elias really needs to begin to make a difference on the boards. Rebounding was at one time one of his strengths.