PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame in 36 hours. WSU's over!!

MDABE80
12-09-2010, 10:14 PM
Let's move on. WSU's loss won't change. It's over.
I suppose that some might think the loss will change with all the criticisms. It won't. Not sure how we figure out Notre Dame. Much bigger game coming up. National TV. A bit of redemption is we win.:):pray:

gamagin
12-09-2010, 10:34 PM
the rosaries for this one . . .

Ezag
12-09-2010, 10:53 PM
Oh God don't remind me....In 15 years never have I dreaded an upcoming Zags game like I do now....I can't bare to keep cringing so much every game...and that last game was flat out embarrassing.

MDABE80
12-09-2010, 10:54 PM
We've been so self absorbed, I'm not sure how good ND is! lol...I know they've been much better than predicted. Not a bunch of stars. very blue collar. They lost their last one so they'll be tougher than normal. We won't catch them sleeping.

HOOTER
12-09-2010, 11:01 PM
We won't catch them sleeping.

They might catch the Zags sleeping though. Hopefully someone wakes their asses up for this one.

zagfan24
12-10-2010, 11:29 AM
I'm heading to South Bend tomorrow with my girlfriend (an ND alum). Should be a great time and hopefully the Zags win so I won't be so cranky on the car ride back to Chicago :)

Anybody other Zag fans gonna be there?

MDABE80
12-10-2010, 11:32 AM
Could be a tough 90 mile ride 24! Best wishes! Be safe. Hope we have some guys there even though it's South Bend...ew...

Abe

rijman
12-10-2010, 03:33 PM
After the Colts/Titans game on Thursday night football I found the interview of Peyton Manning to be comforting. The Colts have struggled lately headed for their worst regular season record in 8 years (I believe) and of the recent struggles discussing how the team has reacted Peyton said we stayed positive, never gave up, we kept playing hard and believing in ourselves. He also said the team focused on the fix rather than placing blame. Few and his staff are no doubt doing the exact same thing, focusing on how to fix the problems and improve. This is where having a very successful and experienced coach will benefit us. Few and his staff will figure this out and find a way to get the most out of this team.

Hoopaholic
12-11-2010, 03:27 PM
I have always believed in that philosophy.....focus on what you need to fix or improve and throw away the blame or individual shortcomings as this is a TEAM game and you can ONLY be succesful when the TEAM comes together and works to improve and not tear down each other......I dont think our boys are doing that...but some on this board sure do...