PDA

View Full Version : How did we win 27 games last year?

BilboZaggins
12-08-2010, 09:04 PM
I knew we'd miss Bouldin tremendously but I didn't think we'd be this bad without him.

Ezag
12-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Bouldin- yes one man can make a difference

HOOTER
12-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Bouldin had more of an impact than anyone thought. The coaching staff has taken some hits as well.

Ekrub
12-08-2010, 09:08 PM
This season proves how good/important Bouldin was.

Zagsker
12-08-2010, 09:09 PM
I knew we'd miss Bouldin tremendously but I didn't think we'd be this bad without him.

either did i

but Gray is too worried about his lines

Sacre can't see

Kelly is 20 going on 72

Meech doesn't know if he is coming or going

Stockton is 5 pounds heavier than my wife's teacup chiahauhau

Hoff is lost in translation

this entire team is a freaking mess...and it starts at the top..talking about you Few

thickman1
12-08-2010, 09:21 PM
I can't wait until next weeks Mark Few Show so we get some answ--- ah nevermind.

HOOTER
12-08-2010, 09:23 PM
I can't wait until next weeks Mark Few Show so we get some answ--- ah nevermind.

HA! Few and Heister won't waste any valuable outdoor recreation time talking about anything meaningful and interesting.

zagzilla
12-08-2010, 09:35 PM
Chemistry is a funny thing. It looks effortless when you have it and unattainable when you don't

ZZ

U Zig, I Zag
12-08-2010, 09:43 PM
This team, as I saw them tonight will lose all of the remaining OOC games against any of the BCS schools as well as Xavier and Memphis. The WCC will be hit and miss because we will have half at home and some of the conf opponents are pretty bad.

That said, we will lose 3-4 in conf. We will need to win the WCC tourney to dance and the saving grace there is that we keep the streak alive, keep the GU 'myth' alive for another year.

2011-12 kids: This is your team... looks like half the players have conceded that already and sadly, it appears the coaching staff has conceded it as well. Us Zag fans can't wait to see you here.

Ezag
12-08-2010, 09:48 PM
HA! Few and Heister won't waste any valuable outdoor recreation time talking about anything meaningful and interesting.

Yup, that will be a total waste of time.

Ray G was on the radio after the game and basically said nothing in 10 minutes that we haven't been saying for weeks on this board.

MJ777
12-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Chemistry is a funny thing. It looks effortless when you have it and unattainable when you don't

ZZ

Zags do not have much chemistry on the court yet and SDSU and Wazzu obviously do. Klay Thompson spoke about how the Cougs have a bunch of Gym rats. Do the Zags still have Gym rats like past player Raivio, Morrison, Dickau, etc.?

UNC, Arizona and other teams have had down years. Sometimes the pieces don't fit as expected or are not quite as good as advertised. This team has a lot of room for improvement, and I will be rooting for them to get a lot better by March. Coach Few is in uncharted waters for him. I hope he can get his crew to all row together.

I am not a polly, but a realistic fan.

Zagatron
12-08-2010, 10:24 PM
One word. Bouldin.

zagray
12-08-2010, 10:52 PM
That was bad, four returning starters, 7 of the top eight players are back from a 27 win team! WOW!

Zag79
12-09-2010, 05:16 PM
Not only do we miss matty, but none of the players back from last year are playing at the same level. Sacre 1-5, missing dunks and layups? Harris is half the player he was, injury or whatever. Bouldin or not, last years team would have easily lost more games (including wazzu) had these guys played like this. Either way, taking away a guy like Matt and having everyone under perform isn't going to equal wins. Time to establish roles, shorten the bench, and get the kinks worked out.