X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ID ZAGFAN
    • Apr 2024

OT: CBE--One Happy Fan

Many of you know that we had to cancel our trip to KC for the CBE because of my knee replacement surgery.

I came up with the perfect solution to what to do with those tickets. I called KC Special Olympics and offered to donate the tickets to one of their members and a companion.

I received pictures of the fan at the games with the Zags in the background.

He was one happy fan. We are able to deduct the cost of the tickets from our taxes.

Win/win!!!

I would like to encourage others to check into this with Special Olympics, Boys and Girls Clubs, etc. if they have tickets they can't use--I remember a lot of us had first round tickets in Spokane last year we were not able to sell.

ZaGranny
  • gozagswoohoo
    Time Zone Challenged Board Greeter
    • Feb 2007

VERY cool. Way to go ZaGranny!!
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

• Hoopaholic
      • Mar 2008

Special Olympics is a wonderful deserving organization for spare tickets like that. One of my officers son is active in special olympics and we as a police department are very active in the Law Enforcement Torch run and other fundraising activities for the SO........if you ever have time volunteer for one of their olympic events (held one on each side of the state)...what an awesome time.......
      The ones that want to love us when we’re up & kick us when we’re down, screw off honestly. Drew Timme January 2023

Comment

Working...
      X