PDA

View Full Version : Air Pargo!

zagfever86
02-10-2007, 06:46 PM
That was one of the nicest dunks I've ever seen! I need to see a clip of that.

FuManShoes
02-10-2007, 06:47 PM
But St. Mary's squad is a bunch of punks, so by all means Jeremey, fly away ...

GonzagasaurusFlex
02-10-2007, 06:51 PM
Listening on KGA the announcers remarked: "Coach Few wants Pargo to slow it down.....he goes in for the slam!" Then the crowd is going nuts and Richard Fox is lovin' it. I know Few is all class and pulling it out is what sportsmanship would call for; however, given the chippy-ness of the last game and all the bad news today, it was GREAT to hear the crowd go nuts.

If anyone happens upon online video clip of that Pargo jam please link us up!

ZagSlug
02-10-2007, 06:53 PM
That dunk was a barbaric YAWP

I too am not a bit tamed, I too am untranslatable, I sound my barbaric YAWP over the roofs of the world.

Walt Whitman

sanfranzagsguy20
02-10-2007, 06:58 PM
didnt st marys get a lay up on us when the game was decided? i wont lose sleep over pargos dunk or mallons layup...hey st marys might beat us in their game of the year but there aint no way they're taking us at home...good work tonight guys but we have unfinished business as of monday night and beyond..get some sleep and then lets beat santa clara and then focus on memphis....go zags!!

bayzag09
02-10-2007, 07:00 PM
they dunked it at the end of the game....pargo did the right thing :D

tobizag
02-10-2007, 07:01 PM
Pargo's dunk: Sick! And absolutely necessary...
Sean's layin: Classless.

gozagswoohoo
02-10-2007, 07:06 PM
Sean's layin: Classless.

I was waitin for someone to bring that up...ya, prolly shoulda pulled it out but oh well this ONE time. After he made it he shoulda popped his jersey, pounded his chest, and flipped off that chubby John Travolta wannabe

sanfranzagsguy20
02-10-2007, 07:08 PM
classless...hmmm i dont know i think thats stickin it to them the way they did it to us...but if we wanna call sean classless we should have watched that interview after the game...seriously guys what a great kid and a true class act..i have absolutely no problem with it sorry

tobizag
02-10-2007, 07:17 PM
I don't think Sean is classles, I think his layin was dumb. they did it to us, but we got them back with pargo's dunk...plus, we are better than that.

mendiant
02-10-2007, 07:25 PM
Disagree, re Sean's lay-up.

If this were a normal day, a game against a team with some class, I would be right there with you.

These guys have been through hell today.

Then they go in a play at home with some atrocious officiating. Omar got by with it all.

Omar flips off the kennel club.

BOTH the dunk AND the lay-in were both necessary.

The guys needed to teach the punks a lesson.

Myself and most of the fans at the mac were cheering for Sean to do it, and they were just as happy with that as they were with Jeremy's dunk.

Maybe you had to be there.

bulldogshawn
02-10-2007, 07:27 PM
Personally hoping Sean would throw it down, but alas I don't know if that possible

gu03alum
02-10-2007, 07:28 PM
I agree. I was at the game too, and Pargo's dunk (which was sick) was the only thing worth cheering for and it took the wind out of Saint Mary's sails. Mallon's lay in was pointless (not classless), and I think that he should have made a better decision there.

gozagswoohoo
02-10-2007, 07:28 PM
Personally hoping Sean would throw it down

QUOTE OF THE DAY! ! ! hahaha woohooo! To be completely honest, he got the pass and I said "Dunk It"! Then I realized who it was...lol

tobizag
02-10-2007, 07:30 PM
I was there...

I agree that there was a little revenge to be had, and I felt Pargo's dunk accomplished that just fine.

But when there are 2 seconds left, and your coach is telling you to stop, you should stop.

MO

zagfever86
02-10-2007, 07:30 PM
This team needs some attitude, they need to play with a chip on their shoulder.

Were sorely missing in that department since Adam left. I loved it when I saw it at the end of the game tonight.

roxdoc
02-10-2007, 07:34 PM
After the events of the day, I think we can cut everyone a little slack. We showed plenty of class the way we played the game tonight as a Team!

sanfranzagsguy20
02-10-2007, 07:37 PM
ya not sure of the appropriateness...fact is is its over sean/jeremy did it and we'll have to move on..i personally agree with it because of what they did earlier cant wait for our showdowns with them next year

thickman1
02-10-2007, 08:50 PM
If you don't want to be scored on at the end of a game that is decided don't play pressure defense. You deserve to get scored on - dunked on preferably if you're trying to steal the ball in the final seconds that are irrelevant to the outcome. I wish Sean would've slammed it home.

TheZagPhish
02-10-2007, 09:38 PM
...and flipped off that chubby John Travolta wannabe

Nice.