• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reborn
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2007

Enjoy the game tonight, and remember who we are

I was just out driving in the snow a while ago, and I was thinking about the last dozen years and how far the Zags have come. I was remembering what the ride of 1999 was like with Santangelo and Frahm, and what a team that was, and what a surprise they were to a nation that loves underdogs. I remember what GU, the campus, was like and how insane it was there. I remember the 2000 team and Santangelo recovering from mono. And all the years after that and all the great players and great teams we've had, and that we've been able to get to know them. I'm proud to be a part of that traditiion, and I am feeling so honored tonight to witness Gonzaga Playing in the same tournament as Kansas St #3, and Duke #1 in the nation. I'd love to win of course, but win or lose, I will still be a proud Zag. And I would like to thank Mark Few and staff to show the true fearlessness of the Zags as we continue to play anyone, anytime, anyplace. There is not a team around who has the fearlessness of the Zags. I believe this fearlessness with show it's face one more time tonight. I am going to really enjoy this game tonight and just root the boys on like I've never rooted for them before.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!
  • gu03alum
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Good thoughtful post; thanks
    Bring back the OCC

Comment

• mee755
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

I am here to represent.
      ...and there definitely is no such thing as Prince Charming.

Comment

• ZagNative
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Wow, Reborn. Thanks!

Comment

• GU69
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
          I'm proud to be a part of that tradition
          Yes, you were, Reborn (I remember the teams of the late sixties and early seventies).

Thanks for being part of the tradition, and for honoring the current team so much.

It's great to have the number three team in the country on the schedule.
          Last edited by GU69; 11-22-2010, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• ZaggyStardust
            Kennel Club Alum
            • Feb 2007

Thanks Reborn... Don't feel like posting here much anymore but I wanted you to know I appreciate your undying support and enthusiasm.

Comment

Working...
            X