PDA

View Full Version : NIKE Mem Classic_ Jordan Theodore

MDABE80
05-28-2007, 10:07 AM
Sorry if this has been posted but he seems to be having a good weekend.

http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=677532

RebornZag
05-28-2007, 05:43 PM
New York Gauchos finish 2nd...lose in the finals by one point. Theodore led the Gauchos with 16 pts. It sounds to me like he scored more in this tournament then the Arizona Classic. Does anyone have links to the scoring the way we had for the Az Classic. I'd like to be able to see how he did game to game. In this tournament this weekend he seemed to outscore Walker, who had been the leading scorer on the Az Classic.

spudzag
05-28-2007, 06:13 PM
:link: http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=677696

GU32
05-28-2007, 06:21 PM
Theodore sounds like a talented kid, but does anyone else feel like Gonzaga wants him because he is from the east coast. With Pargo having success at GU and maybe Theodore coming in, Gonzaga could create a pipeline from Chicago or New York. Not many west coast teams are able to get kids from these two cities.

RebornZag
05-28-2007, 06:44 PM
I see where Rotnei Clarke has narrowed his list down to 8 teams from 20 and Gonzaga is still listed next to last. I think that's real good news. He says that all of these schools but two, Florida and Kentucky, have offered him. If they don't offer then there's just five besides Gonzaga left...makes our odds even better. OKlahoma is listed. I wonder if he wants to stay close to home? Other teams listed are Kansas, Washington State, Arizona State, Marquette.

Kemba Walker, who plays for New York Gauchos with Theodore does not list Gonzaga as schools he's interested in.

I haven't heard anything about Tinsley for two weeks.

BobZag
05-29-2007, 09:17 AM
Clarke really likes Gonzaga but that gaurantees very little. I do believe a visit is forthcoming.

Gibbs grew up a Zag fan.

Theodore still has GU high on his list.

Really, if we get just one of these three, that'd be Mission Accomplished, imo. The coaches don't talk about these things but one can infer that Rotnei is #1 on their list. I like the kid because he sounds very similar to one of our 1st-team AP All Americans a few years back.

spudzag
05-29-2007, 11:29 AM
With Clarke, Gibbs and Theodore all in the top 20 it's hard to imaging missing the mark too far with any one of them. Getting two of them would be an outragious success. Missing all three would be concerning.

Clarke's shot is going ot make him a huge prize. What coach doesn't want a player who can drop 96 out of a 100 threes?