PDA

View Full Version : Had a quick chat with Mike Brey this evening

kitzbuel
05-27-2007, 10:08 AM
He was here in Kuwait for 'Operation Hardwood' along with Dennis Felton, Skip Prosser, Mike Lonergan from Vermont, Fran Fraschilla and the Army and Citadel's coaches.

I got a chance to talk with Brey briefly and I asked him when he was coming out to play us. He just smiled, shook his head and said 'You guys are too good.' He did say he thought a Catholic tournament was a good idea, though.

BTW, Skip Prosser's team won the tournament here. There are some pretty good ball players over here.

NJZag
05-27-2007, 11:32 AM
He was here in Kuwait for 'Operation Hardwood' along with Dennis Felton, Skip Prosser, Mike Lonergan from Vermont, Fran Fraschilla and the Army and Citadel's coaches.

I got a chance to talk with Brey briefly and I asked him when he was coming out to play us. He just smiled, shook his head and said 'You guys are too good.' He did say he thought a Catholic tournament was a good idea, though.

BTW, Skip Prosser's team won the tournament here. There are some pretty good ball players over here.

Dude!!!!

Where are your priorities??? You've got Ed Conroy hanging out over there and you're not acting in accordance with military intelligence needs with a 100% certain skirmish lying ahead???

Brey is a waste of time. Famous. Nice. But no dice. You're never going to see Notre Dame agree to a home-and-home with Zags so forget about the Turtle-Necked Wonder and go after some real information about what will be real GU games.

http://www.citadelsports.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9700&KEY=&SPID=3830&SPSID=43218

Conroy was an assistant for two years along with Kerry Keating under Buzz Petersen. Another WCC team is a 100% assured game that won't find Zags chasing after shamrocks and leprechauns. So go find Ed and pump him for all he knows about KK like whether he can coach worth a lick and then report back to us. The Irish already visited Spokane. Consider it their one time this decade.

O.K.

Dismissed! :)

kitzbuel
05-27-2007, 12:07 PM
Ed was the tallest coach there!