PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to ask...Where u at?

bigparb
11-14-2010, 06:54 PM
I'd like to know where are all of the Meech and KO doubters now......but I'm not going to go there......its only one game right....too dangerous of a topic anyways........

Saxon_zag
11-14-2010, 06:57 PM
You just did go there.

I'm not a meech hater by any means but I think we have to wait on some better competition before we make a judgement on how he's improved and anything else. That goes for all of the guys

Ezag
11-14-2010, 07:34 PM
The "Where you Meech Doubters now" threads are just as f'in annoying as the "Meech Sucks" threads....Give it a few more games before you crown king of the court. He played very well today and looks like has made that next step but only time will tell and as immediately as these next several games.

MBZags
11-14-2010, 07:48 PM
the "where you meech doubters now" threads are just as f'in annoying as the "meech sucks" threads....give it a few more games before you crown king of the court. He played very well today and looks like has made that next step but only time will tell and as immediately as these next several games.

+∞

bigparb
11-14-2010, 08:11 PM
The "Where you Meech Doubters now" threads are just as f'in annoying as the "Meech Sucks" threads....Give it a few more games before you crown king of the court. He played very well today and looks like has made that next step but only time will tell and as immediately as these next several games.

do some research before calling me out as crowning "king of the court"....I've never shown myself to be drinking any type of magical Meech kool-aid....that said, I can appreciate the kid for what he is........a super athletic/ultra fast/great defender........I hope he spent the summer getting up 500 shots a day....he just needs to be a threat to hit a 3 to be effective.....

bigparb is tired of the haters

willandi
11-14-2010, 08:32 PM
With my decades as a D1 head basketball coach, I can tell you what Few is doing wrong. Wait, I'm just a fan, I've never even coached a kiddie league game. I guess I'll just have to trust the professional that is being paid well to make these very kinds of decisions.
But if you asked me....

thecansmostwanted
11-14-2010, 10:31 PM
Man, I rarely complain, Please keep the Meech stuff quiet for awhile, pleeeeez.