PDA

View Full Version : Extra tickets

jbslicer
11-10-2010, 09:27 AM
jb was totally amazed that there were tickets available to Bulldog Club members for the San Diego State game. Thanks to the students and faculty for not getting your (free) tickets.
The online ordering through Tickets West was much quicker and easier than last year's method.

BobZag
11-10-2010, 09:30 AM
You going 3rd person on us? A humble Montanan who has dined at Lydia's going 3rd person? What is this world coming to? :D

gamagin
11-10-2010, 09:52 AM
You going 3rd person on us? A humble Montanan who has dined at Lydia's going 3rd person? What is this world coming to? :D

gamagin thinks so, anyway. It reminds gamagin of some virtual wierdo who won't take off the rubber nose and goggles six months (or six years) after the costume party, thinking he really looks and therefore is, cool, wearing a rubber nose and goggles all the time.

no, I say. No he isn't cool. He's something else. He's the reason there are ignore buttons.

ID ZAGFAN
11-10-2010, 09:59 AM
jb was totally amazed that there were tickets available to Bulldog Club members for the San Diego State game. Thanks to the students and faculty for not getting your (free) tickets.
The online ordering through Tickets West was much quicker and easier than last year's method.

I was surprised, too, how easy it was. I have already matched the number of tickets I got last year. (4 including these 3 and last week's game). :p

ZaGranny

kyle dixon
11-10-2010, 11:29 AM
For the small amount of $2600 you can buy two season tickets on ebay. Wow....

ID ZAGFAN
11-10-2010, 11:44 AM
For the small amount of $2600 you can buy two season tickets on ebay. Wow....

And if I remember the Gonzaga season ticket rules correctly you could have them seized by Gonzaga and end up with nothing.

ZaGranny

EuroZag2010
11-10-2010, 04:20 PM

I got my FREE tickets for all three games this coming week :D but im glad we had enough to spare for the rest of zag fans :)