PDA

View Full Version : Not all of his games but most

BobZag
05-24-2007, 09:11 AM
I think his averages were slightly better with all games factored in, but these stats give a fair idea of the sophomore big's season. I think 15ppg his junior year (next year) and 20+ppg his senior year (with 10rpg) is realistic and very doable for him. He has a great work ethic to reach and perhaps surpass these goals.

http://www.maxpreps.com/FanPages/Player.mxp/AthleteID-4881d41f-6721-43d0-afcf-605cd3097367/SchoolID-bfd2f17a-f57e-47d8-b02a-805f008926f4/Boys_Varsity_Basketball_Winter_06-07/Michigan/AreaID-c29d54d3-010a-4cb2-841f-650bffcbec7e

He'll be playing against some other highly regarded bigs this spring/summer, so we'll track those. DaShonte Riley is ranked #16 in Rivals' 2009 Top 40 and a first hand report has our guy winning that battle rather handily when they went head-to-head.

GorgeZag
05-24-2007, 09:36 AM
a first hand report has "our guy" winning that battle rather handily when they went head-to-head

Our guy??? Is that a promise Bob? I hope so.

StatMan
05-24-2007, 11:04 AM
After following Jordan Morgan's career on this board and at Gonzaga camps I think we will always consider him to be a Zag, no matter where he goes to college.

It would be strange to see him in another school's uniform though, sort of like seeing Joe Montana in a Kansas City uniform (or Allan Iverson in a Denver uniform).

If Jordan goes somewhere else, it will probably feel to him that he is playing on somebody else's team (sort of like being on the Lakers now, it's not your team ........ you're just being allowed to play on Kobe's team). If he comes to Gonzaga he will be helping "his team" finally make the Final Four.

Zagdawg
05-24-2007, 11:35 AM
Statman--

A agree-- I will be following him for his college career whether he is a Zag or not -- (I would prefer that he were a Zag tho)--

BobZag
05-24-2007, 02:39 PM
After following Jordan Morgan's career on this board and at Gonzaga camps I think we will always consider him to be a Zag, no matter where he goes to college.

It would be strange to see him in another school's uniform though, sort of like seeing Joe Montana in a Kansas City uniform (or Allan Iverson in a Denver uniform).

If Jordan goes somewhere else, it will probably feel to him that he is playing on somebody else's team (sort of like being on the Lakers now, it's not your team ........ you're just being allowed to play on Kobe's team). If he comes to Gonzaga he will be helping "his team" finally make the Final Four.

Well said. I hope he becomes a Zag but wherever he goes I'll be a fan. His 3.95 gpa certainly makes me want him at GU all the more.

meadgrad02
05-24-2007, 07:41 PM
Needs to work on his shot from the charity stripe. barely above 50 percent. but i still hope he comes to Gonzaga.