PDA

View Full Version : Season Tix have arrived !

gamagin
10-20-2010, 03:01 PM
Featured on the tickets twice are: DG, KO, RS, EH, SG, MA.

Few is on the L-C state game with RS & on the San Diego game by himself, hands on waist, staring right through his (ex?) old best friend Billy. Or "someone."

The only player I don't recognize is in warmups and I don't want to guess. He's alone on the nov. 12 (game 2) tickets vs. Southern.

Looking over the package makes me dream about the roar of the crowd on our home opener vs. Southern Oregon.

229SintoZag
10-20-2010, 03:23 PM
Featured on the tickets twice are: DG, KO, RS, EH, SG, MA.

Few is on the L-C state game with RS & on the San Diego game by himself, hands on waist, staring right through is (ex?) old best friend Billy. Or "someone."

The only player I don't recognize is in warmups and I don't want to guess. He's alone on the nov. 12 (game 2) tickets vs. Southern.

Looking over the package makes me dream about the roar of the crowd on our home opener vs. Southern Oregon.

Mine aren't here yet. :(

ZagnetitForce
10-20-2010, 03:51 PM
Sweeeeeeet! Can't wait to get home. Other than bills, this is about the only thing I get in the mail actually addressed to me any more.

Angelo Roncalli
10-20-2010, 05:43 PM
Mine aren't here yet. :(

Better check with Uber, I think he had the ticket office send them directly to him.

BobZag
10-20-2010, 05:47 PM
Better check with Uber, I think he had the ticket office send them directly to him.

229: "I can choose my friends but I'm stuck with my relatives." :D

Tmac5360
10-20-2010, 05:50 PM
I noticed in my tickets in the blackbook thing, something about
GU fantasy camp? Somebody with knowledge please tell me more.

gamagin
10-21-2010, 06:36 PM
the player on the ticket for the Nov. 12 game vs. Southern ?

And one more thing, O'Reilly auto parts is featured on the IUPUI and S.D. State games Nov 14 & 16. I wonder what that cost & who got bumped ?

small logo Ads also appear along the top of most tickets, where the sec• row• seat is itemized.

hondo
10-21-2010, 10:50 PM
Michael Hart

ZaggyStardust
10-22-2010, 03:35 PM
17 Home Games! (18 if you count Memphis in the Arena).... That is fantastic... My Ticket envelope is bulging!