PDA

View Full Version : New KC shirt

Salsageek
10-18-2010, 02:46 PM
I really like the design of this year's KC shirt. Is there any way for the members of this board to buy one?

BobZag
10-18-2010, 02:56 PM
They are pretty cool. Hopefully a KC'er on here answers your question.

75Zag
10-18-2010, 03:11 PM
I will take a XXX Large top with the X Small Lycra Speedo bottoms. I assume that is the average size for this year's KC members?

Ahh Youth.

Go Bulldogs!

dazags
10-18-2010, 03:31 PM
In past years they were available at the student bookstore & the Crosby Student Center. They were $10-$15 I believe.

LynetteG
10-18-2010, 04:31 PM
In past years they were available at the student bookstore & the Crosby Student Center. They were $10-$15 I believe.

I got mine from Crosby

BobZag
10-18-2010, 04:55 PM
Go for it, salsa! :)

Bogozags
10-18-2010, 06:06 PM
Go for it, salsa! :)

Being out of town, somewhat south of Spokane, how would I be able to get one/two.

Do they have an online "shop?" Thanks...

Bocco
10-18-2010, 06:32 PM
Being out of town, somewhat south of Spokane, how would I be able to get one/two.

Do they have an online "shop?" Thanks...

try here http://www.gozags.com/ then go to: shop here - merchandise
I didn't search the site to see if the shirt was available but it is a place to start.

77Zag
10-19-2010, 08:05 AM
contact Bob Finn at the alumni office --
they have sold them in the past at all away games.

Bogozags
10-19-2010, 08:59 AM
I didn't search the site to see if the shirt was available but it is a place to start.

Bocco,
Thanks will try that site today...also love SC/MT...he was a brilliant man!

Bogozags
10-21-2010, 03:48 AM
contact Bob Finn at the alumni office --
they have sold them in the past at all away games.

Thanks I shall do that as well...

Bogozags
10-21-2010, 03:49 AM

I searched the site and the new shirt isn't shown, so would that mean it isn't available to us?

Also, is there a way of ordering directly fromt he book store?

Thanks...JAT

titopoet
10-21-2010, 06:19 AM
I will take a XXX Large top with the X Small Lycra Speedo bottoms. I assume that is the average size for this year's KC members?

Ahh Youth.

Go Bulldogs!

Cold, man, cold.

EuroZag2010
10-21-2010, 07:31 AM
I searched the site and the new shirt isn't shown, so would that mean it isn't available to us?

Also, is there a way of ordering directly fromt he book store?

Thanks...JAT

I went into the bookstore on campus and tried to buy one the cashier advised me for students only ! =[ I got last yrs kc in mid season they put them out on racks ... Dont know if that helps

lawzag
10-21-2010, 09:16 AM
they are NOT at the bookstore, but rather at the Crosby Center. I have purchased one each year for the past several years & they have never given me any grief (ie. inquired whether I was an active student...)

of course I am an alumni, but they didn't ask about that either. :D

BobZag
10-21-2010, 09:36 AM
they are NOT at the bookstore, but rather at the Crosby Center. I have purchased one each year for the past several years & they have never given me any grief (ie. inquired whether I was an active student...)

Last I looked, you are most definitely an alumna.

Bogozags
10-21-2010, 02:12 PM
Would there be a chance, however slim it might be, to ask one of you to buy two and I shall send you the money before you buy??? I would also send enough money to pay for overnight delivery. Really want to wear them at the CBE.

Thanks!

LegacyZag
10-21-2010, 02:32 PM
The shirts will be available at the bookstore later this year and they will also be at crosby.

gamagin
10-21-2010, 05:42 PM
shop.gozags.com is the bulldogs online store.

I got a game day guide with my tix this week and an ad is in there showing pictures of of five items and one hat, including a red shirt with THE KENNEL on it.

I didn't check the site but I would guess if they are advertising them you can order them It says $4.99 3-day shipping is available on any size order.

Good luck !

EuroZag2010
10-28-2010, 04:26 PM
:cool:i went into the zagshop today and bought my kennel club tshirt... no questions asked.. although i did have my gonzaga employee card out... :cool:

Bogozags
10-29-2010, 03:37 AM
:cool:i went into the zagshop today and bought my kennel club tshirt... no questions asked.. although i did have my gonzaga employee card out... :cool:

I was on the site and bought lots of stuff BUT that shirt was not available. I would very much like to purchase two for the CBE. If you have any ideas just PM me. Thanks...

EuroZag2010
10-29-2010, 04:43 AM
I was on the site and bought lots of stuff BUT that shirt was not available. I would very much like to purchase two for the CBE. If you have any ideas just PM me. Thanks...

Yeah I guess I could help out a fellow zag =} I'm cool like that heheh :cool:

UberZagFan
10-29-2010, 10:39 AM
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4484/thisthreadisworthlesswi.gif (http://img220.imageshack.us/i/thisthreadisworthlesswi.gif/)

LynetteG
10-29-2010, 07:10 PM

exactly...same for me, went to Crosby last year, purchased one, no problem. My husband is an alum, but I didn't need to use that at all to get one. You just have to get someone from the board to go there and buy them for you.