• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angelo Roncalli
    Bleeds Bulldog Blue
    • Feb 2007

More GU Games on in Oregon?

Possibly. The Portland Trailblazers and FOX were unable to work out a deal and the Blazers have made a new deal with Comcast for an Oregon sports network that will carry their games, some college and high school games.

This may eliminate some of the conflicts between GU and Blazer games that occurred occasionally on FSNW in Oregon.

Cable operator Comcast Corp. and the Portland Trail Blazers have called a press conference for 1 p.m. this afternoon to announce the launch of a new Comcast sports channel, anchored by telecasts of Blazer games. The Blazers' cable deal with...
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor
  • OregonZag5
    Kennel Club Material
    • Feb 2007

Even with that conflict we were able to see all of the games last year which were on- you had me going there AR- I thought maybe there was an Oregon-GU game being talked about and I was already to take my seat- wait a mintue have football season first.

Comment

• UberZagFan
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Oh, that's bad news for FSN. Bad. When the Oklahoma City Sonics leave after next season, there will be no anchor on FSN in the winter.
      If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

Comment

Working...
      X