PDA

View Full Version : In Six Weeks

RenoZag
09-24-2010, 07:48 PM
The out of town contingent will get an exhibition game glance of Gonzaga's latest edition of the Few crew. . .

Damn, it's a long, long way from March to November but the wait's nearly over. The itch to watch Zags hoops again is getting stronger as Summer becomes Fall and the days grow shorter. The NFL & MLB will serve as diversions-- as will the Ryder Cup-- to pass the time between now and 11/5. . .

Can't wait for the season to begin.

And you ?

HOOTER
09-24-2010, 08:31 PM
What's the Ryder cup? ;)

Yeah, I'm ready. It's one of the few things that make the long, cold winter months bearable. Can't wait to see them in action.

Angelo Roncalli
09-25-2010, 07:41 AM
Winona Ryder has a cup?

Who knew?

kitzbuel
09-25-2010, 09:41 AM
I was about to mention Tiger Woods but now I am leaving that alone.

primal23
09-25-2010, 09:43 AM
Winona Ryder has a cup?

Who knew?

:roll: Well if she does, she probably stole it. :lmao:

BobZag
09-25-2010, 09:52 AM
I'm getting by with soccer. The EPL and some MLS. West Brom upset Arsenal and West Ham just upset Tottenham Hotspur. Great stuff. I love Fox Soccer Channel! The World Cup was a summer highlight for me.

RenoZag
09-25-2010, 12:25 PM
:roll: Well if she does, she probably stole it. :lmao:

http://www.staralicious.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/winona.jpg

HOOTER
09-25-2010, 07:33 PM
West Brom upset Arsenal and West Ham just upset Tottenham Hotspur.

That sounds made up.

TheZagPhish
09-25-2010, 07:41 PM
West Brom upset Arsenal and West Ham just upset Tottenham Hotspur.

That sounds delicious!

ZagNative
09-26-2010, 10:25 AM
Ryder Cup? Ryder Cup?

Way too big a backlog of episodes of Toddlers & Tiaras to catch up on than to be forced to choose between watching paint dry or watching golf on television.

Also, the new season of The Amazing Race starts tonight. Looking forward to hissing at some fiendish skulduggery that doesn't involve John Calipari for a change.

Pargo the Destroyer
09-27-2010, 11:04 PM
Ryder Cup!! Dvr will be working overtime this weekend. Spokane is amazingly warm for the next week or so and my 5 yr old and 3 yr old wants to do some camping, one last get after if you will. We will comply, being it's the last chance we will get to sneak out of town and turn off the cellular units for a weekend. 40 miles north of Kingston if your looking for something to do. If that falls through I will be on a golf course helping the grounds crew keep
the grass short.

Midnight madness is on the clock.
Zag games shortly thereafter.
Can't wait.

gozagswoohoo
09-28-2010, 06:11 AM
It's really difficult to make it from March to November every year without the zags...but for good luck, I don't change my underwear during that time period.

Don't worry, its okay though because once I week I turn the underwear inside-out. That way, each side of the underwear gets to breathe. But it really does help because I spend all day thinking about what day it is, trying to remember which day I need to flip them back around, and it gets my mind off the zags.

gamagin
09-28-2010, 07:56 AM
The out of town contingent will get an exhibition game glance of Gonzaga's latest edition of the Few crew. . .

Damn, it's a long, long way from March to November but the wait's nearly over. The itch to watch Zags hoops again is getting stronger as Summer becomes Fall and the days grow shorter. The NFL & MLB will serve as diversions-- as will the Ryder Cup-- to pass the time between now and 11/5. . .

Can't wait for the season to begin.

And you ?

I think I prefer U Haul. But yes, the time does tend to drag on between seasons. And yes, the lineup looks exciting and the possibilities are seemingly limitless.

sittingon50
09-28-2010, 09:33 AM
Haven't you been reading this board Johnny? By request, he's wearing a bag over his head.

;)

P.S. I'm not one of those that is making the request.

gozagswoohoo
09-28-2010, 10:07 AM
Haven't you been reading this board Johnny? By request, he's wearing a bag over his head.

;)

:lmao: