PDA

View Full Version : GBJ will be moving up on Rivals

810Suited
08-02-2010, 06:01 PM
Well at least that's what Jerry hinted at! The more I see of this kid, the more I think he is a complete stud, totally slept on by the national powers. Very happy we got on this kid early, and locked up a commitment.

MDABE80
08-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Something tells me he'll be with us. Not because the slime won't giive him lots of other offers though. I'm kinda surprised there hasn't been some "tampering" already. November will tell the tale.

CanadianZagFan
08-03-2010, 02:13 AM
With Bell in the fold and the relatively young team overall, I am loving the next few years of Zag basketball already!

CDC84
08-03-2010, 08:57 AM
Well Rivals dropped GBJ from 36 to 54 in early July, so it will be interesting to see where they put him this time. My best guess is somewhere in between.....maybe like 45.

810Suited
08-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Im guessing top 40, Jerry was pretty positive about him, or just negative about Wroten, ha

hockeyzag
08-03-2010, 12:43 PM
I'd be really interested in reading whatever Jerry said about Bell and Wroten. Do you have a link or maybe a copy of what he said?

810Suited
08-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Synopsis was:
I said GBJ was a better prospect than Wroten. Jerry said Wroten will be ranked higher, but it was a not an outrageous statement. Said Wroten and GBJ would be moving towards each other in next rankings, as in GBJ up and Wroten down. Was down on Wroten for lack of right hand, shooting ability, defenses, and bball iq. More broke down Wroten than gave GBJ praise, because another person posted.

Brian Snow of Rivals, says GJB a really good player, borderline top 50....

Take it fwiw...

UberZagFan
08-04-2010, 01:08 PM
There's no need for GBJ to move up the rankings, IUHO. He's already in; who cares what others think now?

The only benefit it is that it shows high recruits that GU is landing other high recruits. The downside is that the vultures start circling.