05-09-2007, 12:28 PM
What ever happened to Zagman?

jbslicer
05-09-2007, 01:08 PM
And el Voce?

former1dog
05-09-2007, 01:15 PM
And el Voce?

The Voice of Reason is still gracing us with his presence, just less fequently. :)

Ibellibie
05-09-2007, 01:17 PM
If I remember correctly, Zagman (must've been 2, 2 1/2 years ago?) posted under the screenname "Zagman2" on Scout, saying that he could no longer access his original account. Something like that. He said he'd been busy, etc. I never saw him post again -- at Scout, or here, although I could have easily missed it.

At least, that's what I seem to remember. I'm almost positive that was Zagman. He was a younger guy, if I remember correctly?

229SintoZag
05-09-2007, 01:24 PM
Zagman did have to change his name to Zagman2 or something for awhile. But if I recall correctly, he also got some totally new handle in the past year or so as well and posted a bit here then.

He would be now finishing his sophomore year in college. Last I heard he was headed to a JC near his home up in Snohomish county, with a goal of transferring to Gonzaga as a junior. That would or should be this summer.

Not sure if he made the transition to the new board.

Zagman--you out there? You coming to GU?

El Voce
05-09-2007, 01:57 PM
The Voice of Reason is stiil around. Like last year, I am more or less taking the summer off from posting. I just don't have much to say. I stay out of all the "future playing time" threads because I figure injury and ability will sort that issue out. As for recruiting threads, gurus like Bob and CDC are much knowledge than me on that subject (or probably about any subject, for that matter).

It takes just about all of my spare energy just trying to keep the Pirates and Mariners from falling off the baseball map again this year!

GonzagaGurl08
05-09-2007, 10:33 PM
Hey El Voce- Glad to know that you are still out there sir. I'm looking forward to seeing you in the fall when I return to GU.

TheZagPhish
05-10-2007, 12:04 AM
Honestly, El Voce, how cool is it that the crew went looking for you? I mean, sure, we've all gone looking for the voice of reason, but really only in an abstract manner. This was tangible and you were there! :)

El Voce
05-10-2007, 03:39 PM
Honestly, El Voce, how cool is it that the crew went looking for you? I mean, sure, we've all gone looking for the voice of reason, but really only in an abstract manner. This was tangible and you were there! :)

Phish --Many are called but few are chosen. Being the Voice of Reason isn't always easy. As Spiderman says, "With great power comes great responsibility." A majority of the time, I do my best to post, well... reasonable thoughts.:)