PDA

View Full Version : OT: Jazz over Warriors

Angelo Roncalli
05-07-2007, 09:22 PM
I don't watch much NBA anymore, but this one was a ton of fun to watch. Dee Brown was great off the bench, Boozer was amazing on the offensive boards and Deron Williams outshone Baron Davis.

How was Jerry Sloan not coach of the year?

MBZags
05-07-2007, 09:50 PM
The Jazz sort of sputtered down the stretch after their great start. Plus, Sam Mitchell had less to work with. I find it more disturbing the Sloan has NEVER won Coach of the Year.

This would be a great series to watch if you want to get back into watching the NBA. The Warriors are such an exciting teach to watch and dismantled the best team in the NBA during the regular season.

sanfranzagsguy20
05-08-2007, 08:16 AM
glad to hear some wanting to talk about this during the offseason...great game last night...it was a tough pill to swallow...and i definately underestimated the jazz....i didnt think they could play our game and run with us...and they definately did...im still not convinced they can do it for six more games...i have a feeling last night took a lot out of them whereas the w's have been playing like this all year and arent going to change their style...if we can take game 2 we'll be in great shape because i wont believe another team can beat us in oakland right now until i see it....although im sure some jazz fans are saying that too as they are unbeaten at home in the posteseason as well...should be fun...

Angelo Roncalli
05-08-2007, 08:49 AM
...im still not convinced they can do it for six more games...

They only have to do it for 3 more games. :)

meadgrad02
05-08-2007, 09:10 AM
you don't think that the Suns or Spurs could beat you at home? come on.

webspinnre
05-08-2007, 09:30 AM
While I don't watch NBA ball, I do loosely follow the Jazz because I went to high school with Carlos Boozer. Its been fun watching him fill his potential.

sanfranzagsguy20
05-08-2007, 02:18 PM
you don't think that the Suns or Spurs could beat you at home? come on.

really dont remember writing this...i said i wont believe it until i see it...and why would i? its the best home court advantage in the playoffs right now imo do i think they could? absolutely...i never said they couldn't but i want to see it first...hope thats clear enough for you

and angelo your "technically" right i was thinking in terms of a full seven game series...perhaps i should have typed three asterisks for "if necessary" for games 5, 6, and 7