PDA

View Full Version : AZ Cactus Classic May 19-21

azzagfan
05-06-2007, 10:04 PM
I'm planning on attending as much as I can of the AZ Cactus Classic here in Tucson (who wouldn't, $10 for as much as you can watch). I'm looking at watching as much as I can of Larry Drew (#31 on Rivals), Jordan Theodore (#56) and DJ Seeley (top 250) from Class of 08 and Peyton Siva from Class of 09 as they all have GU listed as top schools. Are there any others I should be on the lookout for? http://www.azcactusclassic.com/playerrankings.html

BobZag
05-07-2007, 08:56 AM
Tyler Haws could be on a Utah team. If he's there, he'd be worth seeing. I heard he might be hurt but that was a while ago. Darian Norris of Las Vegas, and maybe Demetri Goodson is on a Texas team.

Thanks.

azzagfan
05-08-2007, 06:06 PM
Thanks, I'll definitely keep an eye out for those guys. Haws may be a tough get as his dad Marty was a star guard at BYU in the late 80s early 90s where he was All-WAC 1st Team. I don't think Ray G.'s experience at Univ of Utah will help in this regard as the rivalry cuts pretty between those two schools. My guess would be U of A if they want him or BYU.